Sneak Peek: AUS, UK, HK Uploads

The AUS, UK and HK lululemon Uploads are up! Lots of sneak peeks for us today.

Speed Up TightSpeed Up Tight

I need this pink swiftly previewed here. NEED. IT.

Speed Up Short TallSpeed Up Short Tall
Speed Up Short Tall

Speed Up CropSpeed Up Crop

The Space In-Between Bomber JacketThe Space In-Between Bomber Jacket

Amalfi Blue Swiftly Tech Racerback

Night Tide Swiftly Tech Long SleeveNight Tide Swiftly Tech Racerback

Night Tide Align Pant II

Love Tank Rose QuartzLove Tank Rose Quartz

Enhearten Tank

All Set Mini BucketAll Set Mini BucketAll Set Mini Bucket

This is a cute bag that I may need. I love this size. Bigger than a festival bag, smaller than a gym bag.

Shine And Stride Tank

1. Gymmie
    August 1, 2017 / 8:33 am

Oooh like that love tank…and bonus that you can wear your own bra.

2. Merrly
    August 1, 2017 / 9:20 am

I saw the pink swiftly paired with the dark gray (maybe it’s black) bottoms and I’m sold! I really like that bag too. The love tank rose quartz color is pretty too. I like a higher neckline for the gym so I’m leaning more towards the swiftly. 😀

3. Rebecca
    August 1, 2017 / 9:36 am

What are those adorable pink shoes in the speed up shorts pics???

• A
      August 1, 2017 / 9:57 am

Those are from the brand APL! They might be the rose gold color but I’m not sure.

4. YogaMamma
    August 1, 2017 / 10:04 am

The pink Swiftly reminds me of the shell pink one I have in my drawer that is so old it’s covered in sweat stains and holes, but I refuse to part with it. I have bought so many other pink swiftlies trying to match the shell, without succeeding. Fingers crossed.

5. Priya
    August 1, 2017 / 10:49 am

Not to forget the culture clash print that’s out in a few pieces too in the UK! Love the rose quartz, though I wish it was a tee and not tank

6. Joanna
    August 1, 2017 / 10:55 am

Hey! How about some dresses!!!??

7. CT
    August 1, 2017 / 11:08 am

I have been waiting soooo long for a light pink Swiftly and this one is gorgeous. Hopefully this isin’t see through. It’s been quite frustrating for quite a few years with all the different shades of grapefruit and coral but no real pink until now. I remember when Vintage Pink came out how I wanted a Swiftly in that colour but that didn’t happen, I did get Run Times in that colour and I love them. As for the Speed Up Shorts, 2″ & 4″ inseams, does anyone else find it strange that these shorts look identical to Run Times but offered in two inseam lengths? Could these be replacing Run Times and maybe Speeds??

• Reya
      August 1, 2017 / 11:53 am

I was wondering the same- if the new “speed up” shorts will be replacing the old speeds and run times? I hope that would mean that the 4″ style will finally get some better colors and patterns !!

8. Kira
    August 1, 2017 / 11:49 am

That Swiftly LS colour is beautiful.

August 1, 2017 / 12:08 pm

I hope Speed Up shorts if they are replacing Speeds will be 2.5 inseam

• Sarah Gordon
      August 1, 2017 / 12:26 pm

I tried on the speed up in the new multi colored print – the waist band felt a tiny bit bigger than my normal speeds but otherwise they were exactly the same with a 2.5″ inseam – there is also a version that is 4″. For the life of me the waist band didn’t feel any different and I couldn’t detect significant changes in the pocket configuration. It might have something slightly longer in terms of pockets.

I guess customers have complained about speed short waist bands being too heavy and too sweaty? That hasn’t been an issue for me.

10. dolly
    August 1, 2017 / 1:52 pm

you think theyll make stifty tanks or long sleeves in that pink color?

11. dolly
    August 1, 2017 / 1:52 pm

whoops *swiftly!

12. Shadowy_lady
    August 1, 2017 / 2:06 pm

I have a few Enhearten tanks and love them so I will grab this one if it shows up in Canada. Loving the pink swiftly too