think I forgot to post about this event for those of you in the US. Lululemon is having it’s first warehouse sale of the year in Dallas, Texas May 19-21. The location is Fair Park, Centennial Hall 1001 Washington St. Dallas, TX 75210. The hours are 8am-8pm, 8am-8pm and 8am-6pm. I went to the Vancouver lululemon warehouse
sale in 2013. I don’t find the prices at the warehouse sales that far different from the online WMTM markdowns, but the difference is that there is a ton more inventory, and the prices drop on the last day. I did the Nordstrom Vancouver Warehouse sale this year (amazing!) and I hit it up over several days so I do have warehouse sale shopping tips for you.
Tips for Warehouse Sale Shopping
- Comfortable shoes! You are going to be on your feet for at a minimum 3 hours, not counting the amount of time spent in line.
- If you can take the Friday off work to attend, that would be my pick. Friday, and then Sunday for the price drops. Saturday will be mayhem.
- wear leggings so that you can try pants on over without stripping down in a communal fitting room. Shoes that easily slip on and off are a bonus too.
- Dress cool. You are going to get very hot once you are inside thanks to the shopping workout, and the crowd.
- Don’t bring a bulky jacket. If you have a jacket that can easily be stashed in your handbag, that is the jacket to bring.
- Wear a crossbody handbag if you can. It’s way better to be hands free. I wore my crossbody bag on one day of the warehouse sale and was very happy I did. Another day I wore my shoulder bag (neverful) and it was a terrible idea. My shoulder was sore by the end of it, and I was constantly fussing with it while holding on to clothing.
- Bring credit and debit cards with photo ID. Lululemon will not be accepting cash or gift cards at this sale. Sales are final.
- Get a ride to the event or use Uber, Lift or Dart. Parking will be a nightmare and you do not want to spend time circling the lot while you could be taking your place in line.
- Stay hydrated!!!!! I get so dehydrated at events like this and it’s because I want to avoid going to the washroom and having to leave my pile of items before paying. Hydrate the morning of and take care of washroom breaks before hand, and then scope out the bathroom situation once you are in. It’s even better if you are shopping with a buddy that will hang on to your items. I sound like such a granny worrying about bathroom breaks but you really don’t want to lose an item you’ve picked out because of a bathroom situation.
Let us know if you are going and if you attend, share your finds in the comments here. I’d love to know how the event is. Have fun!