Nothing for me today. I’ve been waiting for the modal pieces to upload and they finally did, but I most wanted the sweat pants which wasn’t included today, and I’m not sure I want the sweat shirt. I love modal, it’s one of my favourite fabrics, but it’s not a luxury fabric that you can’t find at H&M and Old Navy or the Gap so I really hesitate to get a plain nondescript hoodie from Lululemon at $108.  If it had a more traditional Lululemon styling to it I would be all over it (longer length, cuffed hem,  oversized lined hood, rushing down the back etc. etc). I’m also interested in the Fast and Free Crops but I need to try them on in store. I’m concerned that such a light print in the nulux will probably be sheer so I need to check them out first. I’ve been back to that Nordstrom Warehouse Sale a few times now (Vancouver) and I’ve found such great deals that I’ve blown through my spending budget – AG jeans for $35, Rag & Bone Boots for $79, Eberjey Pajamas for $9.99 – so truthfully my lululemon spending budget is just spent and that’s why I’m being picky.

Fast And Free Crop

Fast And Free 7/8 Tight

Cool Racerback II

More Than Modal Hoodie

More Than Modal Crew

Speed Short ‘Marvel’

Go Lightly Shoulder Bag
Magnum is a color from the lulu vaults from 2011!

Revitalize Romper

On The Fly Pant

Energy Bra

Free To Be Serene Bra

Revitalize Tank

Two With One Singlet

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

March 28, 2017 / 9:05 pm

I'd like the serene bra. Any idea on fit? I'm an 8 in Energy bra and tried the tranquil in a 6 and was too small.

March 28, 2017 / 9:06 pm

Pretty underwhelming. Getting harder and harder to tell what's new with each passing week. There was a time when I would have loved that green pattern, but Nulux is the worst. Disappointed that the FTB Serene is yet another low support bra. And you're right – modal isn't special, and definitely not worth $100+ in such dowdy styles and colors.

• March 29, 2017 / 2:38 pm

I agree I had no idea any of this was new. I check the uploads still every Tuesday but have not purchased anything this year at all. And minimal stuff last year. I'm in Canada and now getting my stuff from hemm.ca or Lole

March 28, 2017 / 9:12 pm

I am disappointed when it comes to the colours choices so far this Spring. Other than a few pops of colour there is still so much black and grey. I would be interested in the More than Model crew but I am not wanting it in any of the colours offered and it is pricey especially in Canada and Ebates is no motivation at 1% so nothing for me this week.

4. March 28, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I'm torn whether to wait for the veridian green pattern energy bra and speeds to hit MD or if I should snatch them up now…

March 28, 2017 / 9:36 pm

I love magnum! I have a few pieces in it I still wear.

March 28, 2017 / 9:48 pm

I like that that new model has actually some muscles

March 29, 2017 / 2:33 am

@anon 2:48 I know right?! She rocks those speeds and makes me want to buy them. Now if only I would look like that in them. Great to see models who look like athletes!

March 28, 2017 / 9:49 pm

Sneak preview of some new color aligns and a viridian energy bra (I think!) in some of the product photos! Excited for that!

March 28, 2017 / 9:55 pm

Why would they stop making the FTBW? Was that not a good enough seller? I am perplexed.

March 28, 2017 / 10:40 pm

I hate to sound snarky, but I really feel as if LLL is going out of their way to eliminate every classic item I've ever loved over the years … the FTBW bra, DSP, CRB and Be Present Jacket as well as the Scuba 2. I do still like the Define, but they only seem to make that in dull, grim colors. I must admit I am envious of people who like patterned crops or tights since I think the fern ones look cute. However, I need a dark solid leg to feel comfortable personally. (I appreciate colorful print tights on others.) I am sad.

March 28, 2017 / 11:25 pm

I'm with you regarding patterns on my legs. I find that I reach for solid colours first. Personally I can't imagine my legs encased in a vegetation print, although I don't dislike the ferns. Nulux is not a fabric that I would ever buy again, so I don't really care what prints they put on it, now or ever. Those modal pieces look so generic, it hurts. And most new tops are too short for me anyway. LLL will have to do much, much better for me to buy anything, especially full price

• March 29, 2017 / 12:49 am

I love pattern on my legs and neither this fern nor the "vibrant" cement print do it for me – of course that might be because I refuse to purchase any more grey/black muted prints. I still can't believe they used the word vibrant on the cement print. If that is the future I need to take extra care with my current collection of patterned colored wunder unders Agree on the nulux – I hate that fabric for pants – way too slippery – slides down my body and my body slides off it in any yoga arm balance etc.

• Samantha
      March 29, 2017 / 2:17 am

I think I'm the only one that likes nulux! I have the fast and free tights in black and I love them. If they weren't so pricey, I would consider getting the midnight navy color. I never have an issue with them sliding down.

March 29, 2017 / 2:42 am

I am totally with anon 3:40 over the snarky feeling. They eliminated all my favorites and it just pisses me off. Yesterday I wore my beloved Dance Studio jacket, ( I have two) and kicking myself for not buying more when I could. They just don't make things like they used to. Am still hoping to score a pair of dance studio pants in the colour Dune in size 4. Hoping eventually I get a pair. Am still hoping they come out with street to studios in that crome colour, but not holding my breath (the new version of dance studios look awful on me so another item I can no longer buy.) My entire closet has been dominated by Lulu for years, but this year I have purchased 3 things only. An energy bra and two pairs of speeds. An all time low.

March 29, 2017 / 4:21 am

I love Nulux too. I have 2 pairs of Like Nothing 7/8 tights and Mixed Marble pants . Everything was purchased on md. I really like how fabric feels against your skin and never had them sliding down on me. Wish they weren't so pricey

March 30, 2017 / 6:42 am

To the poster above who is looking for DTS pant in Dune size 4, I actually have the crops, NWT, same size and color (weird, huh) on Ebay at the moment. If you see them and are interested, I'll give you a discount.

9. Rise and Shine
    March 28, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Excited that they're interested in the Lulu vaults, but … nothing in this upload looks like Lululemon. Again. And I can't relate to these looks. I'm sure some appreciate the minimalist style, but for me it just looks generic and boring. LLM did a great job of pointing out the type of details that make a difference. When you lose the things that made the garments special, eventually, you lose the customer.

March 28, 2017 / 10:41 pm

Agreed!

March 29, 2017 / 2:45 am

Absolutely Rise & Shine. Generic with ludicrous pricing. $128+tax for basic crops?? Yep. No.

March 29, 2017 / 1:10 pm

@Rise and Shine (or Lulumum, or anybody else who has any intel): What do you mean by "they're interested in the Lulu vaults"?

March 29, 2017 / 4:05 pm

Anon 6:10am – I think they just mean they went back to the "vault" i.e. a time in the past. Magnum was a color Lulu put out in 2011 so looks like they went back "into the vault" and re-released a previous color. They might be pulling out some older well loved colors, or maybe not. The people at the helm of Lulu now don't seem to know what their customers want or care about repeat sales as they stopped listening to us long ago on what we wanted to see.

• Rise and Shine
      March 29, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Pretty much what anon @ 9:05 said (thanks!).

The current design team at Lululemon

1. Doesn't understand the customer and what we want (colors, details, etc.)
      2. Doesn't seem to understand the history of the brand and the aesthetic it's supposed to represent (gone are fun, feminine, flattering styles, replaced by cheap, unisex, crew-style sweats)
      3. Continues to kill off beloved products

If they would go back into the archives and re-release some older, beloved look, I'm sure it would sell well, and it would definitely help repair relations with older Lulu fans, who are reluctantly taking their money elsewhere.

March 28, 2017 / 10:30 pm

I placed an order for the Fast and Free Tight 7/8 in Veridian Green to try. Would be nice to go to my local store and try on the item, but the sales associates at my local Lululemon store are too snotty.*sigh*. Anyhow, back to the tights. I hope they are not see-thru being that it's a nulux fabric and not too big. I've read reviews where people sized-down on these tights. We shall see. That's it for me. I hope that new align purple will get uploaded soon.

March 29, 2017 / 7:22 pm

They are not see through. Just bought the yesterday and am in love with them!

March 29, 2017 / 8:38 pm

My local Eds are generally good, but there are a few exceptions. Overheard one yesterday objecting to a quality return by saying, "Well, just so you know, they're really not intended to be worn all day. They're really made to be worn for two hours or so." The customer said, "But I teach three hour-long classes. And the problem isn't at the end of the day, it's in the middle." The Ed was like, "Well, still…." Pretty bad. I wasn't eavesdropping hard enough to notice what the problem was, but sadly, Lulu does not stand behind their products and some of the Eds parrot the company line.

March 28, 2017 / 10:36 pm

There have been several tanks uploaded that look interesting but why are they all in mesh???

March 29, 2017 / 12:21 am

For those who don't mind wearing mesh or sheer fabric or arm holes down to the waist, etc. they are lucky ones but for those who don't, there is next to nothing new that is even worth buying. There has been no attention paid to design and detail for a tanks with decent coverage and for these reasons I don't look to LLL for my tanks. The slim pickings available with decent coverage are so boring and plain.

• Lulumum
      March 28, 2017 / 10:38 pm

I've been interested in the silhouette of some of the new tanks but very frustrated at the new sheer fabrics they are using. I don't need to be nearly naked to be a cool enough temperature to work out in.

March 28, 2017 / 11:00 pm

All colours and patterns looking very fall and winterish to me, easy pass on all of it!

March 28, 2017 / 11:03 pm

The All Day Breeze Bra, the name says it all! Not much coverage, so yes your assets will be getting a good breeze! No thanks

March 28, 2017 / 11:16 pm

Boo the fern pattern did not come out in wup or wuc…was hoping for a cheaper alternative. I do not like that green nor the pattern so wallet is aafe thought i did order wuc in fern at 128…likely going back…too expensive and an unfinished hem… I did get my wic in arrow print and fabric and pront is lovely. I tend to get hot in luon so will see how often i wear them. Very pretty and nice stretchy thicker fabric

March 28, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Jeepers my spelling is terrible on new phone

March 28, 2017 / 11:19 pm

Interested in the fast and free 19" but ebates at 1% isn't pushing me to buy at full price since I know they won't sell out.

March 28, 2017 / 11:30 pm

I actually love mesh fabric they are using on tops now. It's not that sheer actually. Very comfortable and so soft. Luon is too warm to workout in summer.

March 28, 2017 / 11:31 pm

Where are all the bright coloured aligns!? There's 5 different shades of dark blue- whyyyyy!?!? Yeah sure I see a new DARK purple shade in one of the stock photos- BORING! Come out with a veridian green, hydrangea blue or even ruby red align pant/crop! We need SPRING/SUMMER COLOURS!

March 29, 2017 / 2:13 am

AMEN to that! I'd also like to see some swiftly SS or tank tops in bright SOLID colors. NO more mixing with black please! That limits what we can pair with it if it's mixed with black. Single color swiftlies for summer, I would buy all the colors of

March 29, 2017 / 12:47 pm

Nothing again this week. Is it just me or are the Eds getting really pushy lately. I don't even bother going into the stores often anymore but every time I do I'm pounced! Yesterday I was looking at a pair of NTS joggers (btw they were horrible) and the ed was offering to order in a different size and ship to my house. At this point I hadn't even tried them on!! Give a girl a minute to at least try them on!! Ugh, I felt like I was on a bad first date and the guy was trying to plan our wedding.

March 29, 2017 / 1:17 pm

I find that in my store, the eds don't really even talk to me beyond the initial greeting when I enter the store, which suits me fine. Tbh, I feel sort of bad for them. I know they are mandated to "educate" everyone who enters the store. It must be annoying for them to have to pounce on people like that. I used to think it would be cool to work there, but have always known I don't really have the personality for it. I'm just not that perky.

March 29, 2017 / 4:37 pm

Same thing happened to me a couple of times lately anon 5:47 . When I mentioned that no worries I will just order an item online since they didn't have my size, they were like aw we will order it for you. They rushed to find that device that shows inventory like their life depends on it before I was even able to say anything. I think stores will be getting that sale now when in the past it would have been online sale or something

March 29, 2017 / 5:35 pm

The stores are one of the worst things about LLL. I avoid them like the plague.

March 29, 2017 / 11:28 pm

Yes stores get credit for ordering the item for you. I dont mind if they do knowing that.

19. March 29, 2017 / 1:00 pm

I too have had good luck with nulux as I have fast n free in black and also the fairisle. Maybe due to my fat curves! Lol but I'm cautious due to reports. I'm currently refusing to buy anything in a drab color so the palm print and arrow jacquard are out. I have closets full of lulu so can be picky.

Love the new model/pix! She makes the clothes look good. That was a long time coming. First time I forgot an upload.

March 29, 2017 / 1:02 pm

I'm tired of all the black, grey and navy.

March 29, 2017 / 3:43 pm

LLM,

The Fast and Free (tight and crops) in Kindred Spirit Alpine White (fern print) is completely sheer, even a size up. I suspect 2 sizes up might have the same problem with the bend test.

Mrs. O

March 29, 2017 / 9:00 pm

For anyone interested in Lulu from an investment standpoint, I think the conference call is still going on. Here's the earnings release: http://investor.lululemon.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1019286

I'm not listening to the call, but the press release seems to confirm what we'd expected: earnings were good for the Christmas season, but 2017 is off to a weak start. In other words, there's opportunity in the mass market, but the old guard Lulu fans aren't buying. I think they need to make some significant changes quickly if they're going to right the ship for 2017.

Nothing for me this upload. If I was a speed short lover I’d be all over the new Blazer Blue Speed Shorts. I’d be very tempted in the original sculpt tank in that color but I’m not a fan of the Sculpt Tank II. I know a lot of you are excited about the Concrete Jungle print in the new Nulux WUP’s but I’m done with purchasing Nulux, probably forever. I have a few Nulux items and although I love the prints on them, I don’t reach for that material for my workouts because they constantly slip down on me. It’s just too high maintenance and non functional for me.

One thing I have been loving though are the On The Fly Pants, so yesterday I ordered the Deep Olive pants to see if they look as nice on as the more neutral black and navy.

Wunder Under Hi Rise

Speed Short

Sculpt Tank II

Cool Racerback II

Wunder Under Hi Rise

Wunder Under Crop Hi Rise

Go Lightly Shoulder Bag

Cut Above Pullover

Reveal Long Sleeve

Cut Above Tee

Reveal Racerback

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Breeze

Sole Training Short Sleeve
Why are there four billion versions of this top being made?

Turn About Tank

Hotty Hot Short

Swiftly Tech SS, LS and Racerback

Sole Training Short

This is the only item I wish would come in that hideous Henna color. These shorts are perfect for me for wearing under skirts and dresses (big thighs = friction) and henna would be the perfect undergarment color for most dresses and skirts.

Reveal Crop

Reveal 7/8 Tight

Tracker Short IV

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

March 14, 2017 / 8:40 pm

My wallet is safe again! I still haven't made a 2017 purchase yet because how many grey, navy and black tops does a girl need?

March 14, 2017 / 8:45 pm

Were it not for your blog I wouldn't be able to discern what is new. Between everything looking the same and them failing to move previous weeks' items off the "What's New" page, I literally missed seeing half of this.

March 14, 2017 / 8:53 pm

I was thinking the same thing.

March 14, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Agreed. Thanks for helping to keep it all straight, LLM!

• Lulumum
      March 14, 2017 / 9:02 pm

I have a hard time discerning new from old too. I have about 5 tabs open when I do the upload post (just for the upload) and over the past few months I keep having to refer back to old upload posts to double check. So annoying.

March 14, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Do you have pictures of inside the new bag? Thanks šŸ™‚

• March 15, 2017 / 11:26 am

I bought the bag. There is one mesh zipper pocket inside. My iPhone 6splus fits but barely. The zipper portion of the bottom of the bag expands however…the bigger item you buy down below, the less space you have up top. There are also two pockets on the back of the bag. Perfect for phone or water bottle. It is a cute bag for everyday but I do t think a lot of gym stuff would fit insid

March 15, 2017 / 3:24 pm

Thanks for your informations about the bag. It's appreciated.

March 14, 2017 / 9:24 pm

That Reveal…fabric looks fragile for Reveal 7/8 tight or crops, I would worry the mesh got ripped as for the bottoms :/

March 14, 2017 / 9:32 pm

Hi LLM, what do you not like with the sculpt tank 2? I've been considering it and really like the new blue color. I like the sculpt 1 because it's longer, loose and breathable. Is the 2 not the same? Thanks in advance!

• Lulumum
      March 14, 2017 / 9:34 pm

Same reasons you mention. I prefer the length and looser fit of the original and the slightly wider shoulders. I really dislike the mesh detail on the new version.

March 14, 2017 / 9:52 pm

well i did order, but not sure im keeping – the jungle nulux – wow a deal at $98. I too have about 5 pair of nulux and find the highrise waistband to be problematic for me, slipping until i get sweaty – and then it adheres to me. I jogged in the marble black/blue print – and they slipped about an inch on treadmill….i had to check the back of the pant when it crossed my mind that they could be around my crotch and i wouldn't realize it because they are so darn light. I am trying so hard to like them…I do have the nulux in featherlight style and that waistband seems to hold up better because it is more structured. I have them in the deep sea or at least i think they are nulux and no issue in speed wunder version. but the dazzle print with high rise also slips down alot because the waist has no structure.
    I did order the hydrangea crb but wondering if this periwinkle colour is similar to the lilac that was out last year…forget the name of it….
    I thought the blue in speed short is so much like sapphire that i am sick of that shade of blue. But the colours are nice in this wintery weather.
    I am intrigued by that seal point/black whatever print in the $88 crop – but how much black and white and grey can one have? I did check out the wmtm section – huge but I have most of the gems already…some i nabbed in store at lower prices….after 5 weeks of no buying on upload, this is first and on fence about nulux pant. They have a "fern" print in one the banners – I'm kinda holding out for that print – looks not to be quite as stark – lighter grey on white….

March 14, 2017 / 9:56 pm

I agree with you LLM about the Sculpt Tank ll and I tried it on today because I love the blazer blue but nope, I do not like the fit and not thrilled with the mesh either. I also tried on the Cut Above Tee s/s and I love the look of the back but the front not so much. There is too much excess fabric under the arms which puckers out on front and the split sides feels like the front is just a flap as the cut is more to the front which I didn't like at all. I also had to size down for this top. I tried on the Turn About Tank and no surprise, I sound like a broken record, I did not like it. The fabric is so thin and clingy.

I am really disappointed the Swiftly Breeze l/s didn't come in better colours and the blazer blue swiftly looks almost identical to the Cerulean Blue which I don't understand why they do this and releasing them almost at the same time. I love the blazer blue Speeds but I am a Run Times girl.

Nothing for me again this week.

March 15, 2017 / 12:35 am

I am disappointed in the Swiftly breeze long sleeve too. I would buy it, except for the colours ( I already have six grey long sleeves from Lululemon, how much more one needs?), and the lack of thumbholes. The latter is especially painful to me, and I refuse to buy any top/jackets that don't have it.

March 15, 2017 / 2:03 am

Anon 5:35pm I agree that all l/s tops and jackets should have them and it really is a negative if jackets don't have them.

March 14, 2017 / 11:03 pm

Nothing for me, I already have blue speed shorts that look almost identical, although I fail to remember the name of that particular blue it's close enough. Still frustrated that Lulu can't seem to release any good new swiftly colors. I have a lot of tanks but I desperately want more short sleeves in solid bright colors, and not mixed with black either. Why do they have to go and mix all these lovely colors with black? Why not just straight up veridian green for Pete's sake??? Is green thread more expensive than black? Why oh why??

March 14, 2017 / 11:23 pm

Nothing again for the millionth week in a row. The one item I wanted to maybe try sold out in my size, so that decision was made for me. 1% back on eBates isn't helping motivate me to purchase, either.

March 14, 2017 / 11:35 pm

Are they testing these items with their ambassadors? It just seems like an endless stream of not-so-functional clothes. How many boxy crew shirts can they release? How many tanks that tie? How many pants without pockets and covered in mesh? They're all the same, but there has to be a cost to manufacturing so many slight variations of the same, not-so-useful items.

And for the life of me, I'll never understand why they don't re-release the unicorns. Or at least go back and study the products people loved. There's so much ego and it's getting in the way of profit. How many times do customers need to say, "Please, bring back ______." And they won't, because why? Because that would be to admit that the current designers aren't God's gift to design and maybe, just maybe, someone else might have had a few good ideas.

• March 15, 2017 / 3:18 pm

This is what I've been wondering as well. My two cent is they don't really care about us long time customers. They are just going with whats trendy now. They are not really the Lulu I remember from a few years back. I'm sure they have their demographic and are making money but I'm no longer their demographic. I've bought only one thing this entire year (and that was the pixi blooms release, which was an old print)

March 15, 2017 / 8:10 pm

I think they seriously don't understand that they're an athletic wear company, not ready to wear. They don't have to follow trends; they have to design functional products. Ok, sure, releasing a few standards in this season's hot color is not a bad plan, but you don't have to redesign yoga pants. A well designed pair of yoga pants is forever. Don't mess with things like Speed Tights. They were perfect before. Don't stop making iconic skirts. The Pace Setter was to running gear what a pencil skirt is to business wear. It will always, always, always look good. You just need to slap a decent pattern on it and you're done. And sure, from time to time, the silhouette does need to be refreshed. You can tell a 1975 NBA game from a 2015 game by the clothes, but can you tell a 1995 game from a 2015 game by the clothes? Maybe not. Changes in sports gear happen extremely gradually. Argh. I'll get off my soap box now. It's just so frustrating to see this company so badly mismanaged.

March 14, 2017 / 11:36 pm

Nothing for me. Hoping for an energy bra in veridian green or the new lilac color.

March 15, 2017 / 1:05 am

I just moved to the UK yesterday… I'll be here for three years. So glad everything is fug since I need to save money! lol

March 15, 2017 / 1:12 am

Nope nothing for me either. I haven't been in the store for 2 months as nothing uploaded has motivated me to go. I just don't recognize this clothes as Lulu. I feel like the company has been taken over by a militant robotic imposter who ruthlessly cut style, function and special details and just as ruthlessly jacked up prices. I wish Ivvia went up to size 16. There are still several really cute items there that are just slightly too small for me that I would have picked up happily if just for that one more size. They need to be at Lulu.

• Lulumum
      March 15, 2017 / 1:16 am

I feel like they've reached critical mass of new hires (executive and design) and the old brand recipe is lost forever. They just don't know what the brand was. And they don't know that what gives a brand cult status is its fans, not corporate dictating what it is.

March 15, 2017 / 2:51 pm

I think you're right when you say the old brand is lost forever. Their whole aesthetic seems to be targeted towards urban street wear rather than unique and feminine yoga and running gear now. I think I need to face facts that it is no longer a company that resonates with me. I don't know why I even bother looking anymore. I only like the older styles such as defines, CRBs and swiftlies, but the price increases have pretty much surpassed my willingness to make impulse purchases (which is all they can be at this point – they certainly aren't about need). I prefer the old CRB but don't hate the new one that much, I just refuse to spend $52. Even the sale price of $39 is no bargain, at only $3 less than the old price

March 15, 2017 / 2:56 pm

Oh the other thing that bothers me is that I actually think there are TOO many designs and new fabrics available. I used to understand what I was getting if I ordered online, bur now there are so many variations on the themes of luon and luxtreme that I can't keep them straight. I miss the old days of one reliably opaque luon for yoga pants and one reliably opaque luxtreme for running pants. And maybe a lighter version of luon for tops.

March 15, 2017 / 4:49 pm

Yep. Too many options and too hard to find the products that I have tried, liked, and that have actually performed well. Too many products are one-offs, so if you missed it (or loved it and want more), too bad, and the quality is largely so bad that I'm not willing to lay money out to test out new styles only to have them literally coming apart at the seams on first wear. I'm actually baffled by the love for some of the new styles that are inferior in quality to old LLL, but I have to assume that most of those people don't have 'old' LLL quality as a reference point. LLL has turned from a technical brand into another boring, class-signaling mall brand. The clothes aren't reliable or functional, and the trendy stuff is too poorly executed and released too late to be relevant. I think they are going to regret putting all their eggs in the 'athleisure' basket, which was on its way out as a trend before they even managed to get up to speed. People don't care about wearing their actual workout clothes in public, but assuming people are going to keep wanting to wear non-technical clothes that just make it look like they workout is a poor long-term strategy.

March 15, 2017 / 2:16 am

I so rarely go in to stores anymore but I did this morning and all I saw was a bunch of crop tops and crop jackets, couldn't tell what was a top and what was a jacket. So much product, hardly any customers and not a thing I wanted to buy. It doesn't even matter that ebates dropped to 1% since there isin't anything worth buying.

March 15, 2017 / 2:36 am

Looking at the Define jacket, does anybody know what the difference is between the newly uploaded "running luon suited jacquard black white" and the older "luon suited jacquard black white"? They look identical. Is Running luon a new fabric?

March 15, 2017 / 2:44 am

Why is everything so drab? Finally made it to the mall and forgot to stop by lulu. Did check out Lorna Jane and those purple floral crops you featured LLM are really pretty. Too bad it's not high rise.

March 15, 2017 / 4:16 am

Well this upload does nothing to me, but I would say my purchases have been pretty steady . Since the beginning of the year I bought so far Bomber jacket, Gear up l/s, HT in Teeny check, On The Fly pant( although debating if I should return and order Dropt instead . On the Fly are too wide for me in the ankle area), Get Low tank in Carbon , CRB in Blue Tied , 2 Run it out tees on md , On The Fly shorts and just ordered Effortless jacket. So 10 items so far that I can think of. It's not as much as I used to buy, but I reached my saturation point and just don't need that much stuff. My lulu closet is full and I'm lucky if I wear each item 3-4 times a year

March 15, 2017 / 3:34 pm

I'm liking that Blazer Blue in Muscle Tank II, so I think I'm going to get that and *maybe* the speeds, but I'm not really a speeds lover. Other than that, none nada. That Reveal 7/8 Tight is a disaster. Then again, what else is new?

March 15, 2017 / 5:02 pm

So many of their designs over the past year have all been so similar in style. They released so many pima cotton s/s and l/s tops that not only looked the same but always came in the same colours. All the crop tops all look the same in various fabrics and detail on jackets are basically non-existent. Lululemon never used to follow trends but new management has obviously decided that is the way to go design wise. Lululemon used to have their own unique style and look and other brands tried to mimic some of those styles but Lululemon ruled the world of unique workout wear with so many gorgeous styles, details and colours. Today that is all gone and they are just one of many who design the same stuff. RIP LULULEMON

March 15, 2017 / 5:44 pm

Their pima cotton stuff is so bad, especially when competitors in that particular area/at that price point have been making better fitting, better quality cotton basics for decades. My American Apparel shirts from like 10 years ago look nicer than a LLL pima cotton top worn and washed once, even.

March 17, 2017 / 6:25 pm

I like the bag and the cut above tee.

Belted Cashmere Kimono HALOGENĀ®