Australia Upload

March 27, 2017

I’m really interested in the Fast And Free crops and the More Than Modal items. I am hoping we see the More Than Modal Sweat Pants in North America soon!

Fast And Free Crop|Kindred Spirit Alpine White

Free To Be Serene Ruby Red

Revitalize Tank

Just Enough Puff Vest

Just Enough Puff Jacket

More Than Modal Crew

LULULEMON IS ON EBATES

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

16 responses to “Australia Upload”

LLM is it possible to purchase off the us site and ship to a Canadian address or do I need an American one?

• Anonymous says:

Not LLM obviously 😛 , but unfortunately you need a US address to buy from the US site, and visa versa. Join Lululand or lululemon angels and people will help ship things to you!

• Lulumum says:

Those aren't groups I promote, but you could always put a feeler out on the Lululemon Review Group I moderate (link above) and ask if someone would be willing to be your middle man.

• Anonymous says:

In Australia you can get it shipped from America by the auspost site providing you an American address and then shipping it over, I'd think Canada would have something similar

I really wish we would get that serene bra here in North America sometime soon!!!

3. That vest reminds me of the safety vests we use on cross country (the ones you see on 3 day eventing riders). Hideous.

I love the fast and free crops in the fern print! I'm still waiting to see if concrete jungle will come out as a fast and free tight.

Anon 2:07 pm, I'd be willing to be your middle man. LLM, can you help us get in touch with each other? If LLM is willing to help, Anon 2:07 pm, please email LLM at her email address for fit reviews posted on her site and ask her to give you Mrs. O's email address. Then email me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Mrs. O

What is that blue bra she has on with the crops!!!!!

• Booboowear says:

It looks like the short stop bra from the US side. I got it in black and gray and am on the fence. It's a great fit and great with high rise pants but the nevk comes up really high and is thick all the way up. It fit Like an energy bra only a shirt version if that makes sense.

I could be wrong though. Hard to tell for sure

• Booboowear says:

I just took a pic of this and enlarged it and I'm almost sure it's the short stop bra. Super cute like I said, it just comes to a wierd height. Like it should be an inch shorter in the front. Just my opinion

• Anonymous says:

Its the Fast & Free Bra in Hydrangea Blue. Its made of Nulux.

Wow ebates is still 1%. They must have incurred a high expense at 6 AND 8% impacting their year end sales. I bet we dont see it go much higher until maybe christmas. It doesnt seem worth it as i got $1.09 buying wuc and speed shorts. If available at my store i will likely go in and buy there.

OT Just wondering if you ladies find the street to studios size the same in the lined version as they do unlined. Also do u find the lined run tts
    Any insight would b greatly appreciated

Not liking Ruby color at all at this time of the year . But it's fall in Australia , I get it. That fern print doesn't do anything to me either, but I do like Arrow Jacquard. Hopefully we will see modal items tomorrow on the upload

I really liked the fern print until I saw a close up. It's like leopard spotted fern. This company just does not want my money.

10. I was really hoping for the veridian green print in shorts or a bra, I have so many loudly printed pants I don't really need more, but printed shorts and bras always get a ton of wear.