Speed Tight V Variagated Knit, No Chill Long Sleeve

I didn’t get a chance to mention that I tried on the No Chill LS and SS and really liked them a lot. I know there have been remarks on the pricing of these but I actually think they are priced very fairly for a high quality merino wool (and this years lululemon wool has been very nice!). If you compare these tops to similar style/functioned Ice Breaker tops, they are priced a bit cheaper. I definitely want to purchase this after Christmas (hopefully) but for now I had to return them because I got the Featherlight items.

Oh gosh these are super tempting. It’s Christmas crunch now for present buying so there will be no indulging myself here. But I wanty!

Fast And Free 7/8 TightNo Chill Long Sleeve

Mystery pullover in this photo. It looks like another spacer fabric item or from the ‘Fleecing Cold’ line.

Hill And Valley Mock Neck

Hill And Valley Mock Neck, Wunder Under Pant Nulux Dazzle

Wunder Under Pant Iridescent

Rest Less Pullover

So strange. This print shows on my Lululemon app on my phone (the fairisle print) but on the website on my computer it’s showing as the older version of the Rest Less Pullover. I’m certain that when it first uploaded online it showed the fairisle print and then a few minutes later it switched to the old version. If you ordered online, it’s a mystery what you are actually going to get.

*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned) and take advantage of the apple pay to get your $25 gift card. Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.

November 29, 2016 / 7:10 pm

I found the new Fleece Please Hoody on WMTM on my app last night and it was full price along with about 3 other things. Weird

November 29, 2016 / 7:15 pm

there are definitely discrepancies between the app and the web version of the site. I was once able to order something on my phone that was not even showing on the website. so odd!

3. November 29, 2016 / 7:23 pm

Can you please tell me what is the "Boxing Day"?

• November 29, 2016 / 8:26 pm

Thank you very much for your response.

• Lulumum
      November 29, 2016 / 7:25 pm

Boxing Day is a British and Canadian stat holiday the day after Christmas where stores mark things down drastically. It's like 'Black Friday' but for Canadians.

4. November 29, 2016 / 7:49 pm

Can't wait to see what hits Wmtm on the UK side. We actually had a big drop on Christmas eve and not on Boxing day sale as I expected – good thing I was keeping my eyes opened.

November 29, 2016 / 8:35 pm

Hill And Valley Mock Neck is so short. you can barely move without exposing your midriff!

November 29, 2016 / 10:16 pm

I wasn't able to order the RL PO on upload day or now. I can add to my cart, but when I go to check out, it shows all sizes out of stock. And who is wearing these crop tops in real life? I'd have several inches of skin exposed, and a 'cold weather' crop top that sits away from the body just makes no sense to me.

7. November 29, 2016 / 10:48 pm

So I guess I can just return the tights I recently ordered and use the $25 apple gift card to re buy them?

November 29, 2016 / 11:33 pm

I was wondering about that. I assume that if you return the clothes, the GC gets voided, but if you've already spent it, what happens? Do they come after whatever card is hooked up to your Apple Pay? Not that I'm planning to try to scam anyone, but I was thinking that if the pants I ordered don't work out, what happens to the GC? I didn't see that detailed in the fine print, but I guess it's probably there somewhere.

November 30, 2016 / 12:08 am

My issue with the no chill tops is that the cut is for casual wear, not for performance. If they were fitted base layers, I would be all over them because I need those. It would be nice to have an alternative to Smartwool/Helly Hansen/Icebreaker. A relaxed fit merino? Nothing wrong with it, just not useful for me.

An aside – has anyone tried this season's tech fleece tights? I ordered a pair of the First Mile Tech Tights and the Fresh Tracks tights. Just got them and tried them on, and I am SO disappointed. They don't hold a candle to my Toasty Tech II tights from last year. By comparison, they're so thin – they just feel like brushed tights to me. I was going to go rant in a review but I don't see anyone else complaining. In fact they're saying these tights are warm. I guess it's all relative, but IMHO these just don't feel like tech fleece. But I obviously haven't put them to the test yet so it's *possible* they are warm without being thick, but somehow I doubt it.

November 30, 2016 / 12:12 am

Oh, also, I personally like the Fresh Tracks tights infinitely better because there is stretch to them and they fit better. However there is an awkward seam not visible straight on in any of the pictures on the website that is hugely problematic and again none of the reviewers has mentioned it. I'm 5'6" and it cuts right across my knee. It's supposed to go above it – well, that's not going to happen. A seam going across your knee-not ideal. Ugh.

10. November 30, 2016 / 4:26 am

I'm so super bummed. Just got my half zip rush hour long sleeve from wmtm. I was so excited to get it. I ordered my tts. It fits great everywhere but when you zip it up, it's so tight it feels like someone has a choke hold on you. I'm thinking about calling and complaining about the quality. Has anyone had any luck doing this on a wtwm markdown? I swear they are padding the reviews. This is definitely not lululemon quality.

• November 30, 2016 / 4:31 am

I've actually never been able to wear lulu 1/2 zips zipped all the way up. I have one from 8 years ago, 3 years ago and last year – I can't wear any of them all the way up without feeling like I'm choking. I'm not sure if I just have a larger neck than the average woman?

November 30, 2016 / 3:31 pm

I have some Race Your Pace 1/2 Zips and Swiftly 1/2 zips (usually go for the Rulu Pullovers and Crew Neck Swiftly tops so don't have many half zips) and they are ok for me, not uncomfortable or too tight to zip up around neck, however, I find Define Jackets too tight and uncomfortable to zip up around my neck (love the fit everywhere else though and it doesn't stop me buying them, I just don't zip them up around my neck, although at times wish I could comfortably…) I have Forme Jackets as well and they are comfortable to zip up around my neck (looser fit around neck than Define) but don't like the fit around the shoulders area as much as Define (Forme seems too loose around shoulders area).

As for WMTM, honestly believe they should allow returns, or at the very least an exchange or credit total amount paid onto a gift card… I remember reading that it is isn't allowed in Europe to do this (final sale/no returns) and they have to allow returns on WMTM there.

I am super hesitant to purchase anything from WMTM, and only rarely do so with items that I am familiar with, but even then it is a risk knowing LLL's quality/sizing/fit inconsistencies.

11. December 1, 2016 / 1:28 am

Bailey I would try to return tell them the sizing is off. Shhh my store lets you return wmtm.