Free Runner Tank

Run With The Sun Tight|Lush Coral

Real Quick Crop |Iced Wave Capri Black

Wunder Under Crop High Rise |Ice Breaker

Cool Racerback II |Ice Breaker

Run Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve|Lush Coral

Run Swiftly Racerback | Capri Black

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: center; font: 13.2px ‘Trebuchet MS’; color: #666666; -webkit-text-stroke: #666666; background-color: #ffffff}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
span.s2 {font-kerning: none; color: #3d85c6; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #3d85c6}
span.s3 {font: 9.0px ‘Trebuchet MS’; font-kerning: none}

*Make sure to check out with EBATES online (referral commissions are earned) and take advantage of the apple pay to get your $25 gift card. Don’t forget the holiday return period is now in effect. You’ve got until January 8th to make returns.

November 14, 2016 / 5:41 pm

It seems they're not giving up on the CRB II for a while. I kind of like the cut of the Free Runner tank with the high neck and mesh back but if I'm wearing a top for running and it's that hot and sunny, I wish there were sun protection on the back. ��

November 14, 2016 / 5:53 pm

I miss pretty. Such generic, masculine styles. Could easily be made by Champion, Nike, anyone. Ugly prints. I'm tired.

3. November 14, 2016 / 6:22 pm

It's hard to believe they put out another corally type color when all the swiftlys and power y's on wmtm are in the same color families. Flare, flash, grapefruit while all pretty colors are all similar and clearly not what people are into judging by the amount of time they have been in the wmtm section. I own these colors so I am not tempted by another rendition of it. I too miss girly and functional. A ruffle, pleat or rouching here and there makes it special. I bought a crb 2 and thought i might give it another chance but it stretched out while wearing and didn't seem to keep its shape the way my older crb'a did. The only thing I am loving is all the high rise options.

November 14, 2016 / 6:30 pm

Oooooh that Capri black crb colour looks good….better than the nocturnal teal which is more like a super dark forest green….

November 15, 2016 / 3:12 pm

I like the looks of Capri a lot more than Nocturnal Teal as well. Nocturnal Teal is nice, but way too deep and dark for my preference, it's more like a faded black or dark charcoal with a greenish tinge to it.

November 14, 2016 / 6:52 pm

Free Runner Tank – am I the only one who immediately thought at Flash Dance movie? Even the model's hair matches the theme.

November 14, 2016 / 7:11 pm

@9:53 AM Totally agree. This stuff just isn't feminine.

November 14, 2016 / 7:47 pm

I'm so bored. These black and white prints are completely interchangeable and completely uninspired. There are so many patterns out there besides "TV static." And yeah, more corals? Ugh. I think LLL now thinks that feminine = pink or pink-adjacent. I HATE wearing pink and don't own any, and I'd rather have feminine details and designs that are made to flatter a woman's body.

I think it's crazy the CRB II is still being offered (and wow, can't even hide the straps with a Flow Y on?). I really miss the original.

November 14, 2016 / 10:17 pm

I'm in LOVE with nocturnal Teal and can't get enough if it . I got Aligns, define, pace rivals and speeds. So I won't be interested in Capri color , I think NT is much prettier . As far as everything else I'll pass as well. But I'm sure there'll be something else I like . Lulu never dissapiints at Thanksgiving-Xmas time

9. November 14, 2016 / 10:18 pm

Agree with all of the comments, nothing feminine or even remotely interesting. These prints look like any other brand out there which we have seen. Yay yet ANOTHER crop top (sarcasm) with mesh backing! I feel like they are really going after the crossfit/runner/bootcamp girl. Which is completely fine but feel the studio girl is being left out. Not to mention the fitness professional, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing 99% of the stuff they are releasing lately to teach! I'm very glad other companies are putting out much nicer stuff these days. Loving Alo leggings

November 15, 2016 / 1:32 pm

Agree. I had to start shopping at Athleta for my work-appropriate clothes because I can't be wearing mesh, low cuts, and short tops galore. I know it's the fitness industry but there is a standard…

November 15, 2016 / 3:08 pm

It does seem like they are going after runners and overall "gym" types most of all and seem to be leaving out the studio types (yoga/pilates/dance etc). And if we do see some new studio stuff it's the trashy looking "trendy" stuff with all the mesh and lingerie inspired looking crop tops and bras, etc – definitely NOT my style at all.

Agree with you 5:32. Would love to have more choices that aren't mesh, cropped tops and low cuts.

November 15, 2016 / 6:35 pm

I run, hike and do a lot of walking but there is no way I will wear 99% of their tanks due to the overuse of mesh, low cut armholes and too much bra exposure so I have stopped buying my tanks at LLL. I only bought one pair of crops this year because I don't like the mesh inserts so again I am not buying my crops at LLL. Due to a lack of good running spring jackets I didn't buy any this year nor any you could wear just for casual other than the Rush Hour Jacket for Fall use. I stopped buying DSP due to the change in fit which gives me camel toe and a wedgie now. The only casual crop I wore from LLL they discontinued which was the DSC. About the only thing I will buy now is the Swiftly but due to the price hike my purchases are very selective now. The only new item this year I am happy about is the Love Tee crewneck. This year is stacking up to be the least amount I have spent in a year ever.

November 15, 2016 / 8:44 pm

Agree with you 10:35 AM. In addition to yoga classes I do a lot of walking and hiking and some running and casual bike rides. I'm with you on the tanks, only tank I had been buying was CRB and now CRBII (I know I'm in minority on this one, but I don't mind it and actually prefer it except wish back part was wider like CRB). I used to love LLL jackets for all my outdoors activities but haven't bought one in ages due to lack of choices and especially in spring jackets. Same here regarding DSP – loved the DSPII, this new version just doesn't work for me (loved the wider legs of the DSPII) and I was wondering about the rise/crotch situation as it does seem tighter and uncomfortable in that area or something. Still love Swiftlies too, they are for sure a favourite of mine but like you I'm being a lot choosier now since the price hikes – used to buy all the colours I loved in all the styles, now am much more selective. Also, have to add, really missing the ScubaII… …and original Groove Pants and original Skinny Grooves pants. Also, not a fan of the high rise so haven't been buying as many WUnder Unders etc (prefer the original waistbands). I've really only been purchasing Swiftly tops, CRBII, Fly Away Tamer II Headband and Fringe Fighter Headband – that's pretty much it, oh and Define jacket but have cut way back on those since the $128 price tag now and most of ones I've got have been WMTM. Used to be A LOT more but so much has changed in a way that doesn't work for me or been discontinued. I hope my collection of LLL bottoms (original grooves, original wunder unders, dspII, skirts and shorts) that I already have lasts a long, long time. Would like to try the new skirt that they have now but the $74 price tag is holding me back.

November 15, 2016 / 8:47 pm

Oh, as for tanks other than CRB, I really miss the TaTaTamer compatible tanks – forget what they're called, but I wish they'd bring those styles back – haven't seen any like that in ages.

November 14, 2016 / 10:47 pm

I agree there has been too much coral and why they continue down that colour road when so much of it ends up in WMTM is baffling. I would love more pink tops but real pink like vintage pink or paris pink. I feel the same as Anon 2:18pm that 99% of what has come out this year in the tank department are styles I would never wear. I am so done with mesh that as soon as I see it on anything I move right past it. I am not even looking forward to their upcoming sales because there really isin't anything I like enough to buy at markdown.

November 15, 2016 / 12:26 am

Boring, all boring. Nothing is inspiring. I have't been excited about an upload in ages. I used to go to the stores 2-4 times a week. I haven't been inclined to make a trip in a while. I guess my wallet will be safe again this week. Lulu you're losing your luster 🙁

November 15, 2016 / 1:35 am

Yawn. Last week was the first time in ages that I was inside a huge shopping mall and didn't go into the LLL store. There's nothing I would like to buy or try on, why waste my time? Since most everything is a repeat, and I have the better originals, I'm not interested in the sale merch either. I'm still hoping that there will be something exciting for Christmas at least. A girl can only dream…

• November 15, 2016 / 4:14 am

Same here. I went to lunch over the weekend and sat outside 2 stores away from Lulu. I didn't even glance in their direction. I knew there was nothing I even wanted to look at. The outlet is quickly losing it's appeal as well. It's all so repetitive. I feel bummed out about it. Even if I didn't purchase something, I always found joy in looking around. I've lost my desire to go there. 🙁

November 15, 2016 / 5:05 pm

same! went to Sephora and when I was done I thought about Lulu store. then said to myself, meh nothing worth wasting time for. and went straight to my car.

November 15, 2016 / 1:44 am

@Anon 4:26PM, correction, LLL Has LOST its luster a looong time ago.

All of this is quite boring and has absolutely no appeal. I do not care for the Capri Iced Wave print at all. Ugh to the tedious black and white skatter brain prints, this is just more of the same old, same old. Double ugh to more mesh!

I suppose maybe it is a bit more green but how does the Capri Swiftly really differ that much from Kayak Blue? I have Kayak Blue and there would be zero need for a Capri one. They are just recycling stuff that have already done too closely. Seriously LLL, there are other colours out there. I cannot stand how they continue in the same vein, e.g. thousand iterations of purple, now this blue-green.

Kayak Blue Swiftly

November 15, 2016 / 2:42 pm

I was thinking same thing about Capri and Kayak Swiftlies. I have a Kayak Blue Swiftly Long Sleeve and a Peacock Blue Swiftly Short Sleeve (and those look similar as well) so will probably pass on Capri, especially at the new prices. Love the Capri Blue colour though and hoping for a CRBII in it.

I actually love peach/pink/coral colours so I don't mind seeing a new coral. Lush Coral looks beautiful. I can understand though if someone already has a lot of similar colours they may not want to go ahead and buy another similar colour in an item they already have it in. But there are customers who may not already have similar, are new to LLL, or need to replace an old item or in a different size than they used to be. Just as long as they keep releasing new colours then I really don't mind at all. I've happily added stuff in rereleased colours that will match with older stuff that I already have.

November 15, 2016 / 2:08 am

I'm so bored. I will go look at sweaty Betty and Bandier

November 15, 2016 / 2:51 pm

ugh, more mesh 🙁 Not a fan of mesh either.

November 15, 2016 / 2:54 pm

Any feeeback on the run with sun pant??

November 15, 2016 / 9:06 pm

The Run with the Sun tights are literally the only bottoms I've purchased with mesh from LLL because I liked them that much (and because my all-time favorite Speed tights got nerfed with mesh – boo). I scouted out two or three other pairs of them after buying my first pair – I think I now have two in gray and two in Rosewood. I like them because you don't have to keep pulling them up when running/working out (sad that this has become a concern with a lot of LLL bottoms!) and in general find them functional, flattering, and compressive. I'd frankly prefer them without the mesh but it wasn't a deal-breaker because it's really only visible from the back. I will say that the mesh does go up pretty high, so that's something to consider if you might not be comfortable with that.

November 15, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Horrible, ugh, boring, yuck. Sick of it all. WOW Lulu, you really know how to rid a girl of her addiction!

November 15, 2016 / 8:56 pm

I am a crossfitter and runner, and I have always bought myself something new for my competitions/races from LLL in years past. I just realized as I was reading your comments that although I've run multiple races and two crossfit competitions in 2016, I didn't buy anything new from Lulu!
    Every top and sports bra I've competed in this year has been either Nike or something from Bandier, and bottoms are all Lulu from years past, such a my tried-and-true Mod Run crops or Inspire crops for running or Run Times shorts for crossfit.
    Wow…..
    I have to say that I'm on NikeWomen checking out what's new far more often than Lulu, and I used to be head-to-toe diehard Lulu.
    I really miss the feminine designs, but since Lulu has gone more boxy/dark, I find that just about any other company has the same looks. Nike has similar looks, often better prices, and I find their fabric technology to often be superior to Lulu's….
    So….
    (But don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled if Lulu went back to their roots…not a LLL hater)