Ebates Coupons and Cash Back Don’t forget to check out with your ebates today for 2% cash back on your Lululemon purchases! If you didn’t already sign up, use my link above *(I get a small commission for each sign up, and if you sign friends up you get the same commission too!) and activate your discount! If you are in Canada, I think you do get the 2% cash back but you need to sign up under ebates.com, not ebates.ca. Should still work on the Canadian Lululemon website.

I didn’t order anything today but I did purchase the Jet Set Blue Define in store today. I might have been tempted by the Wunder Under Crops in this color if they had been high rise. I also really like the Moonlit magenta color but I will only buy a Cool Racerback, not the Cool Racerback II. Again, no Florence Speed Wunder Tights. Did you guys order anything? Did the ebates rebate work for you right away? I was hoping to order something today to test it out on the Canadian side but there is nothing I must have.

Jet Set Blue Define Jacket

Locarno Scoop Long Sleeve

Love Tee Short Sleeve Crew

Embrace The Space Pant

Studio Pant III

Pace Rival Crop

Tracker Short

Why is the US getting UPF summer items?

Run Sun Seeker Long Sleeve

Run Sun Seeker Tee

Love Tee III

Hotty Hot Short

October 4, 2016 / 10:31 pm

I am not on Facebook and was wondering if anyone had any valid feedback on the Inspire Tight II. Reviews not so good on LLL, but I am tempted by this new purple color. :/

October 4, 2016 / 11:10 pm

I own two pairs of the inspire tights (black and hero blue). I'm short, 5'2" and they are full length on me. Not sheer at all, the rise is nice and they are super comfortable. I went with my TTS.

October 4, 2016 / 11:28 pm

I'm anon 3:31…Thanks for responding. I'm a shorty too, so I figured they'd be full length. Any issues with seams unraveling? Which seems to be the feedback on LLL.

• Samantha B
      October 5, 2016 / 2:33 am

I have two pairs of inspire tights, animal embossed black and hero blue, and i LOVE them. I've had the animal embossed print for almost two years now, and I've worn and washed them probably 15 times, and no seams have unraveled or are even fuzzy. Great tights. I'm tempted with the new purple color.

October 5, 2016 / 3:13 am

Anon here, no issues with seams unraveling yet. And I'm pretty hard on them. Wore one pair for a half marathon and I crossfit in them pretty regularly.

October 4, 2016 / 10:34 pm

Not feeling any of this stuff…at least I'm saving money this fall!

October 4, 2016 / 10:37 pm

Passage to Prana sweater is a left-over from last year. Not new at all.

October 4, 2016 / 10:41 pm

Lululemon has officially Jumped the Shark.

October 4, 2016 / 10:41 pm

All of it it just meh. Nothing bought again this week.

October 4, 2016 / 10:53 pm

No Florence tights šŸ™

October 4, 2016 / 11:00 pm

Yuck.

8. October 4, 2016 / 11:05 pm

Where are the ombre wunderunders or the florence tights. ugh!

9. October 4, 2016 / 11:10 pm

Despite the possibility of the Conduit tights being a touch mesh heavy, I decided to order them because I love the stripes and am a fan of silverescent and mesh and I don't be able to get to a store anytime soon. I liked the turtleneck but it's basic and likely not worth the $68.

October 4, 2016 / 11:16 pm

I know many of us here in the States are still dealing with uppers 90's as far as weather. I got sunburnt my last 2 weekend long runs even with 30 spf sunscreen. So i'm actually looking at the UPF stuff still. I'll be running with this type of heat/sun probably till November/December.

Tempted by the Conduit crops because I need training crops that are opaque for my gym classes where I do a lot of squats and floor work.

October 4, 2016 / 11:23 pm

So bad. Nothing says warm for fall and winter like sleeveless turtlenecks and too-short hoodies that sit away from the body. The long sleeves look like pajama tops. This isn't athleisure – it's just a sloppy, try-hard mess.

October 5, 2016 / 1:58 am

Yes! Where is all the rulu and colder weather items?

12. October 4, 2016 / 11:29 pm

OOoohh I ordered that Define too! I have been looking for a nice rich blue. What's the color like IRL? Excited to hear your review!

• October 4, 2016 / 11:33 pm

LOL – I just scrolled back through your blog and read your review… duh! Thank you šŸ™‚ Excited to see the jacket when it arrives!

13. October 4, 2016 / 11:33 pm

This is just the saddest bunch of clothes ever. Are they punking us? I am so bored it's painful.

October 4, 2016 / 11:35 pm

I bought the Love Tee Crew in Deepest Magenta. I would have bought the Run Sun Seeker s/s in Beach Blanket Blue had it come to Canada. I am actually liking the variety of colours so far this Fall. I forgot to sign up for Ebates but will do it through your link now, thanks for the reminder.

15. October 4, 2016 / 11:37 pm

Why is everything so boxy? šŸ™ me no likely especially hating the new prints. They are awful!

Kinda off topic, can so one point me to direction of a good for Scuba II? I have two from a few years back but hate the III version…

October 5, 2016 / 12:13 am

look on Ebay. I got a few nice ones for under $100. Be sure to buy from sellers who have lots of 100% feed backs. I bought Lululemon in general from harvard4me and brownuniversity-usa. They are nice sellers to deal with and don't rip you off. They also have reasonable prices which is nice. I have messaged them both in the past and they both get their Lululemon things directly from the stores in east coast.

• October 5, 2016 / 2:14 pm

I just bought something form harvard4me which is yet to arrive so I'm pleased to hear your recommendation! How do they get the stuff though??

• October 5, 2016 / 3:39 pm

I'm selling a Scuba II in pretty purple size 8 if you are interested (NWT)

• October 6, 2016 / 1:55 pm

Thank you fro your recommendation guys. I will check eBay.

Michele – yes and that is actually my size in Scuba and I don't have that colour. How much are you selling it for? I'm in Canada (Ottawa). please send me an email ([email protected]).

• October 6, 2016 / 1:59 pm

Thank you fro your recommendation guys. I will check eBay.

16. October 4, 2016 / 11:41 pm

ive been desperately trying to spend $$$ for weeks (months??!!??) but everything is sooo fugly! first world problems but seriously! i wonder how long i'll continue to hold on (it's odd when I really think about it; why am i still attached, why do i continue to check uploads, wmtm etc)

17. October 5, 2016 / 12:01 am

Am I right to assume we are not getting any more winter jackets? Was hoping for something similar to Fluffin awesome or fluff off. Not the big and bulky ones .

18. Kaisha
    October 5, 2016 / 12:02 am

Does anyone know if the tweed runner aurora is a texture or just a print?

October 5, 2016 / 12:10 am

a big FAT yawn! I will wait until they ALL go on markdown.

October 5, 2016 / 12:11 am

yup! i hate scuba III. when fully zipped, it comes all the way up to my lips and it's so annoying!!

October 5, 2016 / 12:57 am

I hate the Scuba III too. Really, really missing the Scuba II so much, so sad šŸ™

October 5, 2016 / 12:29 am

Saving sooooooooo much money lately!!!!!

October 5, 2016 / 12:46 am

This upload should have been uploaded straight to WMTM. Lol!

October 5, 2016 / 2:00 am

HA!!

October 5, 2016 / 2:39 pm

Ok….now this is funny! šŸ™‚ I think the large prints on the pants that are wavy look horrid, dated. When I do not know something, I ask others who may have the answer. Lululemon must not know that their "new" styles lack originality — they should ask their customer base. They have ugly new items and some of the same old, same old stuff — a Love Tee but in a new color. There is no WOW factor, hence, my credit card has not been used in weeks!

23. October 5, 2016 / 12:59 am

I think lulu thinks the average lulu buyer is not too bright thus the older product mixed. In with the new and the trick where they up prices and put stuff on wmtm for the original price. I really don't feel like paying full price for anything anymore. I like moonlight magenta but tired of the sculpt top and hate the new crib.

October 5, 2016 / 1:11 am

I admit that I love the jet set blue, the greens and purples. Myself just purchased the Blackened Olive LS Swiftly on the weekend. I love the color and it is one that is flattering on me – this colour is already in my wardrobe because it works for me.

As for this upload, I'm never going to buy a CRBii. I don't care how many nice colours they make it in. The only circumstances would be the Olive colour in wmtm for $19.99. That's my criteria. Otherwise, such sucky items. As someone pointed out before in another thread, how non-creative can you get by just rolling out more t-shirts? The only thing I really like is the FTBW in jet set blue but I have quite a few of those bras and can control myself on new purchases.

Anyhow. If you're in Toronto or visiting, the LLL Queen Street Store recently moved on Queen, and it is a new concept store. See the link for the write-up. Also, LLL should worry about the Toronto market and its share of customer business: Nordstrom's is open. I haven't checked out the fitness gear yet, but I will. And Uniqlo is also open. It's not LLL of course, but you know, customers spend their money in other places when their not spending it at LLL. They'll be opening at Yorkdale shortly too (both Nordstrom & Uniqlo).

October 5, 2016 / 1:29 am

The City Bound Hoodie looks exactly like a hoodie I picked up last year end of season at Athleta. It was on clearance for 38.00. I got it in grey with black piping. Super cozy.

26. October 5, 2016 / 1:51 am

Does anyone know what the tank style is in the inspire tight and conduit crop photo? Thank you!

27. October 5, 2016 / 3:26 am

I would've purchased the Olive Green Aligns if they were the pants not the crops. And I like the look of the Love tees SS and LS but you can find seasonal colours anywhere for way less price. I just bought a Danskin French terry pullover from Costco for 15.99. Probably gonna go back tomorrow and pick up a couple more. They're not bad, have thumb holes and a bit of the high/low hem but nothing extreme.

October 5, 2016 / 3:42 pm

I bought the same ones from Costco! I bought one and loved it so much I went back for 3 more. They're great for kicking around the house and for the price you can't beat them!

28. October 5, 2016 / 3:37 am

Does anyone know the color difference between the brave olive and military green? Thanks for the feedback!

October 5, 2016 / 4:40 am

are the align crops and "pants" even different? they look identical to me. the pants were crops all along and i never understood when the crops came out.

30. October 5, 2016 / 3:46 pm

I love the beach blanket blue and moonlit magenta but I wish it came in a nice Rulu tops, nice Merino wool accessories, vinyasa scarf, Define, Scuba hoodie or on the daily hoodie, All the nice LLL stuff we used to get with details and nice designs. Now, there are barely any details, no reflective details which I love, no thumbholes, …

October 6, 2016 / 6:35 am

Those are dottie tribe, not florence print. šŸ™‚

October 8, 2016 / 12:13 am

I like the Locarno turtleneck, I hope it comes to Australia soon!