Ebates Coupons and Cash BackDon’t forget, 6% cash back today!

OMG, one of you Lululemon eds must know what is going on over at lululemon HQ. Somebody, spill the tea! It’s beyond just an overabundance of black/white/grey and lack of fun colors and prints, it’s the designs too! They are boxy, seasonally inappropriate (ankle to hip mesh for fall?), basic and androgynous. Tell me what is going on in your store at your level and what you are seeing in sales.

I’ve been really wanting to try out the ebates discount on the Canadian side but alas, not this week. Did you guys buy anything today? My store is having one of those customer appreciation events tonight for 25% off. I’ll be going to that in hopes that there is new product but I scoped out the store this morning and it’s the same product drop that I shared on Saturday’s fit review. Hopefully they have a secret stash of boxes hiding out in the back.

Wild And Free Tight

Insculpt Jacket

City Bound Dress
Wow! this is just such an unfortunate design. I think this dress embodies how I feel about Fall 2016 at Lululemon.

Ready To Rulu Turtleneck

Yes Fleece Pullover

Jet Pant

All Time Tee

Wild And Free Tank

Align Crop

Wunder Under Crop III

High Time Pant/Fall Net Toxic

Embrace The Space Hoodie
I saw this in store today and it had a very strange sponge like feeling. Like squishy neoprene.

All Time Sweatpant

Align Pant

Sculpt Tank

Love Racerback

Essential Tank

Vinyasa Scarf *Quilt

???$118????

1. October 11, 2016 / 10:18 pm

Holy Fugly man! Who has designed this stuff? It looks like clothes you would make in Home EC class when your first learning to sew šŸ™

2. October 11, 2016 / 10:23 pm

SIGHHHHH…again, some nice basics, but I want the original Lulu with designs with a twist. Something that says – Lulu design. I have already diverted to other designers such as Lorna Jane and Kit and Ace(athleisure). I don't know about Lulu anymore….

October 11, 2016 / 10:24 pm

omg this stuff is the worst ever!!! What is going on!!? This feels like a bad April Fool's Day joke. šŸ™

4. October 11, 2016 / 10:28 pm

What is this ebates & how do I sign up ?

October 11, 2016 / 10:30 pm

Look at the booger color high times pants on the last pic lol!

October 12, 2016 / 1:57 am

I was thinking toxic green goo….

October 11, 2016 / 10:35 pm

Atrocious! Thanks a lot Potdevin for ruining lulu.

7. October 11, 2016 / 10:37 pm

When looking at that dress, I can think of no other suitable reaction than that of Wesley in Princess Bride: "Good God, what is that thing?"

October 11, 2016 / 10:46 pm

Blahh I don't like anything. That Love tank seems like something from Kit and Ace or anywhere else. Why can't they make the CRB I again? D:

October 11, 2016 / 10:56 pm

Did ebates go back down to 2%…..not that I see anything worth getting…

October 11, 2016 / 11:18 pm

I went through Ebates and bought the Black Rulu Turtleneck and Heathered Black All Time Sweatpants with 6% cash back. I hope I did it right because I haven't received an email from Ebates confirming the order!

October 11, 2016 / 11:34 pm

I've been using ebates for a few months…it takes a day or so for ebates to receive the info and credit your account. Don't worry. šŸ™‚

October 12, 2016 / 1:51 am

You can also go to "Help–>Where's My Cash Back?" and they will have you enter your order number and subtotal and then they will put the cash in your account right then.

• Lulumum
      October 11, 2016 / 10:58 pm

earlier today it was at 2% and then when I started the upload post it was 6%. It seems to be toggling back and forth for some reason.

October 11, 2016 / 10:59 pm

Good god, stop hiring designers from Nike, lulu.

October 11, 2016 / 11:14 pm

"Fall Net Toxic"? Toxic is right!

October 11, 2016 / 11:17 pm

Bahahahaha to the spongy neoprene and that god awful "dress". Seriously Wtf !?

U.K. At least got the beautiful chilled grape Aligns… still waiting for those. And I guess we can kiss the Florence speed WU goodbye !?

October 11, 2016 / 11:25 pm

I was thinking of ordering the Embrace the Space Hoodle but not sure if I would like to pay $138 plus tax for a hoodie. Thanks for your comments on the material and I decided not to go for it. The price of the Vinyasa Scarf Quilt if ridiculous.

October 11, 2016 / 11:27 pm

Thanks Obama, I mean Potdevin. Haha

October 11, 2016 / 11:31 pm

Off topic…does anyone have fit review of the full zip split hoodie that is on wmtm? TIA

• October 12, 2016 / 4:00 am

I wear 8 crb 10 scuba and did an 8 in split hoodie. Still a Roomy fit.

October 11, 2016 / 11:41 pm

Does anyone have any feedback on the Locarno Sleeveless Turtleneck? Worth it? Sizing? Seems like a lot for a shirt with no sleeves.

• October 12, 2016 / 3:09 am

I ordered this and loved the cut. I am a TTS 4 and sized down to a 2. I'm a petite 5'2 and the size 2 was perfectly fitted but not tight. I bought black and grey. šŸ™‚

October 11, 2016 / 11:56 pm

I ordered the full zip split hoodie on wmtm. I got it in my normal size. I think it's a roomy TTS. Sleeve length was good on me (I'm 5'11''). If you want a slim fit, order one size down. I'm glad I got my normal size. It's a comfy, basic hoodie.

October 12, 2016 / 1:35 am

Thanks a bunch….I size up for the scuba 3 and define so was just wondering.

October 12, 2016 / 12:04 am

This is all hideous! And that dress…blah. I really wanted to spend some money in store today, but alas I left empty handed. I might as well save my money for green garbage bags because they look about the same as most of this crap.

October 12, 2016 / 12:10 am

You are so right LLM the drop this week is all grey and black and again more Spacer fabric which is so unflattering it truly boggles my mind how Mr. Holman and Mr. Potdevin thought this fabric was a good idea, let alone the designs. My store had lots of inventory and very little markdowns except for a full rack of Groove Pant 111's. The All Time Tee is nice but it's short sleeved so not good for our Canadian winter and french terry is too warm to wear in the summer, the All Time Tank in French Terry is a strange design for french terry especially at this time of year, what are these guys thinking???

October 12, 2016 / 12:46 am

A lot of these designs lately are completely useless crap. I think they are going for "fashion" (taken with a grain of salt or as tongue in cheek) way over function. Most of this stuff these days is just overpriced ugly "athleisure".

October 12, 2016 / 12:14 am

US got the 17" outrun crop. Wouldn't that have been a better summer crop vs a short, mesh crop for wintertime? None of this is even cute. None of it is even "meh". It's all just ugly.

Now we see why HLL was closed. It would be filled to the brim with "WTH?" comments on all this new stuff. Lol!

October 12, 2016 / 12:56 am

I like the deepest magenta speed tights and I like the toxic high times. I imagine they won't sell and go on WMTM and I'll pick them up then. In the mean time, I got a bunch of stuff on deep markdown at my local store. I'm all for LLL trying new things, but I just don't get what they were going for here with these boxy old lady things and drapery prints.

October 12, 2016 / 1:02 am

Wow…that Love Racerback must have been a totally hot item (sarcasm)….as it says it's sold out online. I believe that. Suuuree…..

23. October 12, 2016 / 1:12 am

Full on luxtreme? how about FULL ON CONFUSED by this upload… and since when are the top knot toques $42 CAD!? sheesh. and, as a side, at least we have plenty of halloween options if you want to be a futuristic space cadet, since that's all I can see when I look at those oddly shaped space fabric items.

October 12, 2016 / 12:01 pm

They remind me of what the Abnegation faction was forced to wear in the Divergent series – and wasn't their whole thing that they were against vanity – apparently that's what lulu is going for these days?!?!?!

October 12, 2016 / 3:16 pm

Lolol at the Divergent reference. YES!
      Personally, I always wanted the full Dauntless outfit. It is BA.

October 12, 2016 / 1:22 am

Easy pass. Also even easier to not pull up the website at all, not even out of curiosity. Anything that I *might* desire I will just wait for Boxing Day or wmtm. If the prices are a joke then whatever, I'll pass then too.

I don't over think any of these moves by LLL anymore. Nothing is surprising, the company is being run by a bunch of dolts. The brand is headed for a timely end.

October 12, 2016 / 1:26 am

Hey, did I see a "Fleece Keen" jacket in a picture with one of the toques? Bc that would be AMAZING! I missed out last year bc all the ones I tried on had threads pulling out everywhere, and I didn't want to spend $200 for a cheap product.

October 12, 2016 / 1:27 am

If you want to see a french terry dress done right as well as other really beautiful winter coats and such head over to lole.com. I think they may just be the next LLL. I've been watching them for a while and they are really starting to wow me!

October 12, 2016 / 1:30 am

Sorry **correction** lolewomen.com

October 12, 2016 / 3:30 am

I agree. I have purchased a few Lole tees, washed them over 2 summers and they don't shrink or stretch out, the curved hems don't skew to one side, and the fabric definitely is sweat wicking because even on the most humid days they don't show stains. I have slowly started to buy more and more from Lole and less and less from Lulu. Just got 2 of the Emeline packable down jackets because Lulu has had so few jacket options this fall. They have left a lot of money in my pocket this year. Definitely check out Lole – it is a Canadian company.

October 12, 2016 / 5:27 am

I got a dress from them the other day, fits like a dream and doesn't look like a Lulu sac

October 12, 2016 / 9:56 am

I actually find the quality pretty hit or miss from Lole.
      I've had some items wear out quite quickly (pilling).

October 12, 2016 / 1:36 am

I haven't ordered anything yet, but considering Essential tank in Jet set and Insculpt Jacket. It kind of reminds me of scuba II although I have never been a fan. If Wild and Free tank comes in a nice color like Jet set or darkest magenta I'll pull the trigger. I'm actually liking the fact that I'm not dropping $300-400 each upload. I much prefer spending less money on my lulu stuff

October 12, 2016 / 3:16 am

LLM and others, how often do they have customer appreciation events? Do you have to get on a special list? I would love me some 25%-off.

October 12, 2016 / 3:27 am

25% off would be great *IF* I could find something I actually liked. There are a few staple items I still love but they'd have to come in colours I love too! My Lulu favourites/wish list is really small compared to what it used to be.

I think all these discounts they're offering these days are a sign of desperation.

October 12, 2016 / 3:38 am

That is right, they keep discontinuing staple items, which (the ones that are left) are pretty much all I buy now. So the pool of things I would actually buy keeps diminishing. Lulu is definitely hurting. At the height of their greatness, there was NEVER EVER any talk of a discount – because their fabrics and designs were exceptional and worth every penny then. It is just a sad state of affairs now.

October 12, 2016 / 7:53 pm

They are offering 25% to try to move this awful product. No thanks!

29. October 12, 2016 / 1:13 pm

Look at the model's facial expression in the city bound dress! Even she thinks its horrendous!

October 12, 2016 / 2:00 pm

There is not one new design in this drop that is identifiable as Lululemon. Have they not heard the age old adage of YOU CAN'T FIX WHAT WASN'T BROKEN? In management's quest to bring forth their new vision for the company they failed miserably in two key areas. First major failure was not recognizing that they should and could make room for the classics along with their new designs. Second major failure was not recognizing what made Lululemon so popular to begin with and thereby didn't carry that forward in their new designs.

As for sheer gate it was a fabric issue as well as lack of quality control but this management team has purposely taken sheer to a whole other level. You could say 2016 has been the year of sheer. A year of sheer madness and lack of foresight for all the reasons Lulumum stated in her header on this post. This management team is utterly clueless when it comes to understanding what the Lulu woman wants which is clearly the case when you see these new designs in this product drop.

October 12, 2016 / 9:00 pm

Amen anon 7:0pm!!!!

October 12, 2016 / 10:42 pm

Totally agree!

October 12, 2016 / 7:39 pm

Florence tights are out in Canadian stores…$138….crazy….speed shorts were 58 and energy bra too…2 items are less than 1 pair of tights

October 12, 2016 / 10:47 pm

They are charging eBay prices now lol! Lulu has become a reseller! šŸ˜®