by Cristina

October 31, 2016

The Wunder Under Pants on the right are part of the Featherlight collection.

I had a great time doing an #outdoor H.I.I.T session with these folks yesterday to exhibit the functionality and capability of the new men’s outerwear from @lululemon. If you have the right gear working outside at this time of the year is perfect. #weathertheweather #simondoes #outdoorconditioning #hiittraining #plyometrics #boxjumps #lulu #resistancebands

A photo posted by Simon Lawson Pbptrain (@slaw823) on Oct 27, 2016 at 4:25am PDT

15 responses to “Instragram Sneek Peek: Fast And Free Tight Mini Sweatr Multi Black, Wunder Under Pant Dazzle”

1. lulubell says:

They remind me of the wanderlust diversity bag with the butterfly print. I'll be interested to see the print in store and check out the details more closely. It looks cute, but I'm not convinced it's $128 cute.

I need a pair of the new running tights in shatter weave dust coral plum/black – Just saw it on a Run All Day backpack on the Aussie site. http://www.lululemon.com.au/p/women-bags/Run-All-Day-Backpack/_/prod3710025?rcnt=34&N=1z13ziiZ7rr&cnt=57&color=LW9MJHS_027841

3. OT
    I have a pair of WU pants full luxtreme Dottie digital print sz 4 I want to sell
    I live in Canada contact at : [email protected]
    Paid $128 + taxes

🙂

Off topic, but has anyone received an online purchase shipped from a store? Tried to track on FedEx but not showing up. GEC claims FedEx tracking sometimes finicky and they can't (won't) tell me what store it's shipped from. Order placed 10/27. Usually can track no problem when shipped from warehouse. Wondering if shipped from store is messing things up? TIA

• Anonymous says:

Are you in Canada or US? If I call a store and order something they always ship it UPS – not sure if it would be the same for an online order that gets shipped from a store but you could try the tracking number in UPS and see if it works maybe???

• Anonymous says:

And for clarification, I'm in Canada (Anon 11:11 AM) 🙂

• Anonymous says:

Thanks for the idea. I'm in Canada too. Tried tracking on UPS but no luck either.

• Anonymous says:

Yep. My last order wouldn't track and it was shipped from a store. The GEC I spoke with says they are having issues with the store shipments tracking. It showed up fine. I wouldn't worry.

• Anonymous says:

Got it! Thanks 🙂

• Anonymous says:

I'm in Canada and ordered something from the store on 10/29. They shipped via FedEx and tracking shows that it will show up today. Hopefully your item will show up soon.

• Anonymous says:

Same with me! I had to call FedEx and trace my package that way- Lululemon gave the the wrong tracking number. First I had done a live chat with Lulu and they told me they couldn't trace it but it shipped from a store rather than their wear house. Odd. My order was place the same week as yours. Never happened before with LLL. Or any other company.

I have ordered items recently that came from a store, and the tracking was not working right. But the items showed up fine. This is in the US.

6. sharviss says:

Those Dazzle WUs are gorgeous! Are they luxtreme?