Nothing for me in the upload but I did pick up the Goal Crusher Crop yesterday (fit review here). I like them a lot but to be honest I may not keep them. I had a pretty spendy week last week and I’m not sure these qualify as ‘basic’ black gym pants which will get regular rotation. I’m going to give myself a few days to think on them and If I’m not ripping the tags off by the weekend then I will return them. Did you order anything tonight?

Goal Crusher Crop

Goal Crusher Jacket

Goal Crusher Tight

Goal Crusher Tank

City Sky Run By Short

City Sky Run By Bra

City Sky Run By Tank

Goal Crusher Short

Tight Stuff Crop

Sun Runner Crop

July 19, 2016 / 10:19 pm

Entire upload was an easy pass for me.

July 19, 2016 / 10:24 pm

Ditto. Nothing tempting at all.

July 19, 2016 / 10:33 pm

so ugly nothing for me

July 19, 2016 / 10:39 pm

I don't like any of this stuff. No thank you.

5. July 19, 2016 / 10:42 pm

Nothing for me either. Not a huge fan of the ripped fishnet look of all of the goal crusher stuff. I've also seen reports that mesh has snagged on itself and ended up with holes before even de-tagging. No thanks.

July 19, 2016 / 10:43 pm

I'll join the club of no thanks! Dislike all the mesh….

7. July 19, 2016 / 10:53 pm

I'm one of it seems to be minority of ppl who do like mesh. But I decided to pass this time. Might look at the top and jacket at the store

July 19, 2016 / 11:00 pm

I like mesh, but this stuff isn't so cute. The crops are the cutest of the bunch because the mesh down the sides isn't unflattering. But people's legs are looking awful in those 7/8 mesh pants. It makes everything look bumpy and unattractive. And I really wanted to like them

• Lulumum
      July 19, 2016 / 11:03 pm

I don't mind the mesh at all. I'm not passionate about mesh anyways but I like it in these crops. People keep referencing the look of spiderwebs or moths but I think thats what intrigues me about them. They are a little bit gothy. Still not sure if I'm keeping them though.

July 19, 2016 / 11:02 pm

I purchased the tight stuff crop in the tribal print and the City Sky Run tank in black. Doubt the latter will be ok for my DD's but I have been looking forever for a luxtreme run tank so thought to give it a try. I am not a mesh fan, but somehow thought it looked pretty in these tanks. And finished off with the harbor blue run stuff your bra – love these (support, coverage and easy to take off when wet).

July 19, 2016 / 11:08 pm

Same here, nothing that interests me. I might order the Sunaway Runaway s/s in tofino teal. I have it in hero blue and would like another one but have been holding back hoping they would go to WMTM but that's not going to happen with this colour.

I just have to say how much I miss the old website. When I go on the international sites it's so much more enjoyable to browse with print you don't have to strain your eyes to read and it's so much easier checking out colours, etc. I can't believe they thought the new website would be better.

July 19, 2016 / 11:26 pm

Echo that re the website.

July 20, 2016 / 12:17 am

Thanks for the scoop, Lulumum. The goal crusher crop and tights look too busy. There is too much confusion with my eyes and what they should focus on; therefore, I am passing on them!

July 20, 2016 / 12:18 am

I just read the last two reviews. I, FOR ONE, HAVE NO ORDERED ONE THING SINCE THEY BROUGHT US THE NEW WEBSITE. I HATE IT SO MUCH!

July 20, 2016 / 12:34 am

I agree! It's the worst I used to cruise the site daily as it was easy to use and nice to look at. Now forget it, I find myself looking elsewhere and as a longtime use and buyer 10+ years it's too bad. I would rather read this great blog, it fulfills my need to see product and saves me money

July 20, 2016 / 2:24 am

Lol…I thought I was the only one, but Lulu's new website cured me of my longtime Lulu obsession. Maybe there was subliminal messaging programmed into the old website. Not sure what happened, but I've been cured so thank you new website designers

July 20, 2016 / 12:10 pm

LOL That's a good one and you could be right because I was drawn to the old website where you could put your curser on a colour dot and voila you got the name of the colour and the product changed to that colour and that your first look of the product is on a model and not floating in space, have to laugh at the white clothes on white space and black tops where you can't see what kind of a neckline it is, so ridiculous. The new site has definitely curbed my browsing habit, way to go LLL.

15. July 20, 2016 / 2:40 pm

I felt like the crops had the appropriate amount of mesh, the tights had WAY too much and in the WRONG places (the chubby part on the back of the thigh? What were you thinking lulu?) but the only color I liked was harbor blue and I need another pair of blue pants like I need a hole in the head. If these were cape red or boom juice I would have bought instantly.

July 20, 2016 / 5:16 pm

Nothing on the upload for me, but I was in the store today and they had a new FLIP Your dog LS. I bought 2:)

July 20, 2016 / 9:32 pm

Hmm Flip you dog is on of my all time favorited thanks for the heads up

July 20, 2016 / 10:16 pm

No problem! It came in white, black, light grey and navy/denim blue. It's made of the prima cotton, but it's not a thin as the other prima cotton shirts this summer. The white was not see through šŸ™‚