by Cristina

Product Drop Monday: Base Runner iii Pants, Wrap It Up Sweater

October 5, 2015

Posting on my iPhone on the go here so excuse the formatting if it is off and hopefully the photos are not too small.

My store had three new base runner pants in, the two below (green and Bordeaux heathered) and solid black. The solid black was incredibly soft.

Three new Wrap It Up Sweaters in Minkberry, a light silver grey and a heathered black.

I also saw the new teal green Excuisite Crops but didn’t get to try them on.

15 responses to “Product Drop Monday: Base Runner iii Pants, Wrap It Up Sweater”

Thanks lulumum I am obsessed with my baserunners from last year. Do you know how much thsee cost??

Love the Wrap It Up Sweater but not sure about the $168 price tag. Seems really high to me… Anyone else?

• Anonymous says:

I find the price hard to justify for most Lulu sweaters, tbh. Too many competitors with better quality products at that price range, and often with a better execution of the look LLL was going for.

• Anonymous says:

Hopefully this one makes it to markdown. Probably a silly question but I know you're in Canada and the price was $168 CAD… Does that mean when it uploads here it'll be $168 USD? I converted $168 CAD to USD and it's equivalent to $128 USD

Clearly I'm putting a lot of thought into this lol

• Lululover says:

Completely agree! I personally prefer Vince or Helmut Lang. Lulu sweaters are so meh IMO

• Anonymous says:

@5:25 p.m….absolutely agree…I don't think LULU does leisurewear (as in non-workout wear) particularly well. For the price point, I'd much rather buy from mid-priced designers such as Vince or heck, even Jcrew.

• Lulumum says:

It is pricey, especially considering they removed the arm patch that last years version had. I got mine last year on markdown. I love them but they were much more reasonable at $98.

• Lulumum says:

It will be $168 USD in the US as well which means that really, Lululemon is selling it for $219 CAD in the US – hence why we are getting fewer products in Canada than the US is (except for the Stuff Your Bras).

3. Cwags says:

Hi there just wondering what the base runners are made of? Cotton terry?

4. 3crazykids says:

Lately my favorite pics are the price tag ones. Makes it easy for me to pass and not contemplate.

5. BK says:

Wow. Summer is going going gone. Still it's nice to peruse and actually wear a nice Lulu jacket or sweater that has been hanging unworn in the closet for many months. Did you try the new Base Runner pants? Do you know if there are any changes in the style/cut from last season. Thank you!

Ugh! My base runners from last year are my favorite. I bought the navy and black but wish i got the herringbone (?) too. I'm not sure if I really like the Bordeaux or green but if they come out in any other color I'm in trouble