by Cristina

Warehouse Sale Is Live!

July 16, 2015

Just sent my email notification to those of you subscribed to my email – The Lululemon 2015 Warehouse Sale is live! Thank god the WIFI worked.

Nothing for me tonight thank goodness. Did you see what the Canadian dollar did today? I’m glad I did my vacation spending earlier in the week. If you are Canadian and have friends in the US angeling for you for the US Warehouse sale or you have a US address to use,  make sure to check the exchange before hitting check out. Yikes! Add 30% to everything!

Vancouver no longer has a Lululemon outlet but I was at the Burlington outlet a few weeks ago and many, many of these items where already there. My big find was the Post Practice Cardi in Plum Peach (not on this WH sale) which I adore and have worn to death since I got it. If I wasn’t spent out though, I would probably be getting the Street To Studio Crops in either black/Ombre or Iris Flower, possibly the Rain On Jacket and the Weekend Warrior Bag. If you where curious about the Dance Studio Jackets since they have seemingly been replaced by the In Flux Jacket, now is the time to grab one in a great neutral.

click image below if you have trouble finding the sale:

My Picks (Canada 1st):

Spring Fling Puffy Windbreaker

Rain On Jacket

Dance Studio Jacket

Amala Tank

105F Singlet

Seamlessly Street Crops

Weekend Warrior Bag

Lululemon 2015 Warehouse Sale

US Sale Picks (Click Here To View US)

Find Your Bliss Jacket

Lululemon 2015 Warehouse Sale

Miss Misty Jacket (all of them)

Let’s Get Visible Vest

Lululemon 2015 Warehouse Sale

Roll Around Tee (I knew we’d see this here)

Away Dress

Light Speed Tight

Skinny Will Pant

Run Inspire Crop

Travelling Yogini Rucksack

Lululemon 2015 Warehouse Sale

19 responses to “Warehouse Sale Is Live!”

I thought it was in the wmtm on Normal site? I'm not seeing anything?

Canada?

• Lulumum says:

Both Canada and the US. I posted links in the post. Canada's link is the pink box above and the US link is in a heading towards the bottom.

Nothing for me, but hope others are finding some things that catch their eye!

I didn't see anything I really wanted. I go to the outlet near me every couple weeks and I've seen a lot of this stuff there. Some of these things are more $$ at this warehouse sale! I've seen that Retreat dress for $29.

I will say that I bought the Away Dress in Black Cherry/Clear Mint in March and I LOVE it!! The color combo is very cute in person. If you are on the fence about it, BUY IT!! The price is good online too. I think I paid about $20 more at the outlet.

I'm on the fence about the Departure pants, but I feel like they are still too much for what I would consider casual wear (plus, I haven't tried them on). I'll probably just wait and see if the price goes down at all. The Roll Around Tee is pretty cute too. I'm just not sure.

5. Lululover says:

Where's men's ? Tnk you

What's FOMO?

7. Michelle Lu says:

Holy crap @the CAD! That puts a real damper on sale season!

Got the Amala tank I have been waiting for! yeah! The warrior tank just didn't work out as straps kept migrating to centre back and making me fall out of the front. I had already picked up seamlessly crops in iris at my store. I sized down in this crop – as I am not familiar with it – as the waist band is really stretchy — some people have complained that knees sag or bum after wearing to workout! I had white misty jacket in basket but figured i have enough jackets and don't really wear them in the summer very much! Wow I showed restraint —-I;m impressed with myself!

When I click on warehouse sale there is no option to choose mens or women's. ..Nothing for men to be found! ??

10. stylistadiva1 says:

I picked up the Spring Fling Windbreaker that I've always wanted, but never purchased due to price, and the 105 tank, since it seems they are discontinued (I love throwing it on over my swim suit with shorts). Overall the Canadian side seems disappointing. I'm also starting to see more and more price discrepancies with CAD and US stores, where they used to be pretty equal.

I caved and went back for Seamlessly in my TTS in both gator and iris. I had already bought size 4 iris in store on markdown, but am wondering if they are TTS or a size down…the cuff at back of leg seems snug but I don't want them to sag on bum or knees as I heard some people say. LOL, so Amala tank which I was waiting for Cda to get and 2 pair seamless crop…and i show restraint and did not buy the misty white jacket!!

12. Lululover says:

Hi LLM or anybody else , this's OT , I hope that's ok. I saw that Jet Crop slim in inkwell got restocked on line, but it says Luxtreme in the description. Do you think these are Rulu like from several months ago? I saw your review and would really like to get a pair! Thank you

Does anyone have comments on the spring fling windbreaker…looks like such a good deal at $100 off…just not sure of sizing. Thanks!

• stylistadiva1 says:

It's TTS (body skimming) – a bit more fitted in the chest. I usually take a 6 in most jackets/tops and took the same in the Spring Fling. If you prefer a looser/roomier fit or plan on wearing a sweater under, then size up.