1. stylistadiva1
    July 22, 2015 / 9:46 pm

O/T I tried the Splendor bra in store today. Super comfy & supportive, but lower cut in the front – almost like FTB coverage. Definitely not as high as an Energy or Stuff your bra. I liked it.

2. Sophie
    July 22, 2015 / 9:57 pm

I ordered 3 of these tops actually (Pedal to the Medal in Alarming, Silver Fox Swiftly RB and Go Om tank in Black Cherry. Can't wait until they arrive. I like the combo of the alarming PttM tank with the black sweaty or not bra.

3. July 22, 2015 / 10:13 pm

I may be in the minority, but I feel like the Pedal To The Medal Singlet catches on the hips unless you size up, like it looks like the girl in the grey/angel wing one did. I originally tried my TTS and a size down, and the TTS fit like the girl in the red one on this post, where the bib part kinda hung oddly, then the bottom caught a bit on the hips, so I ended up bringing my size down home, b/c it caught equally on the hips, and didn't do the weird hanging bit for the bib section. But once paired with my speed shorts, I decided it was just too clingy, so then today, I totally grabbed a size up and it seems way more flattering. More like a size down 105F, but not quite as loose. Besides, I figure I don't want a clingy top in the summer. My two cents on the fit of that tank.

4. July 22, 2015 / 10:15 pm

Also, those serenity pants are ridiculously comfy and cute…brought the navy ones home with me today too…the navy were softer and seemed a bit thicker than the dark grey ones.

July 22, 2015 / 10:15 pm

I ordered the Swiftly Short Sleeve Scoop in Silver Fox Tie Dye, excited for it to arrive to see what the pattern placement is like! I like the pattern on the Tank shown in the photos above, really nice, hope mine looks a lot like that 🙂 The pattern on the Scoop in the website photos is nice too, but not as much darker dyed areas.

July 23, 2015 / 2:06 am

serenity pants looked cute, but not liking the way they look on that model. Anyone else have opinions on them?

July 23, 2015 / 6:18 am

I think the go om tank looks different in the back. Is that the go om racerback the model is wearing with the serenity pant?

8. Sophie
    July 23, 2015 / 7:11 pm

@Anonymous 11:18pm You're right – the one shown here is the Om Racerback and the one just released this week is the Go Om tank which is NOT a racerback. Easy to confuse! I got the Om Racerback in white and the Go Om tank in black cherry, both in a size 4. In the same size, the Go Om tank is much fuller through the body than the Om Racerback. I looks nice and flowy from the front, but it has an annoying pleat in the back that isn't laying well on me and makes it look boxy. I think I prefer the Om Racerback personally but of course that's just me!

July 23, 2015 / 7:33 pm

Thanks for that! I've been eyeing the tank, because I like the upper part and the lower hemline, but now I know to size down.