by Cristina

I Just Died and Went To Heaven..

February 24, 2011

And while I was there I saw Unicorn Tears and a magical color called Viola!

Power Y Tank Multi Unicorn Tears Print

Run: Speed Shorts

RUN: Speed Short RUN: Speed Short Alternate View

Stratus Wunder Under Crop

Stratus Wunder Under CropStratus Wunder Under CropAlternate View

Run: Record Breaker Crop

RUN: Record Breaker CropRUN: Record Breaker CropAlternate View

Description

Hot Class Tank  ‘VILC’ Violacious.
OMG I love this color. But I also love this tank in the all Sprinkler version.

Hot Class Tank Hot Class Tank Alternate View

Womens Cross Train Running Cap VILCmlut (Viola/Multi Unicorn Tears)

Women's Cross Training CapWomen's Cross Training CapAlternate View

Run: Pace Setter Pullover Snorkel Blue

RUN: Pace-Setter PulloverRUN: Pace-Setter PulloverAlternate View

Description

13 responses to “I Just Died and Went To Heaven..”

1. beth says:

This series had better not come out tomorrow – I have a meeting during the entire upload duration and will not be near my laptop!

Ooh!!! Something to be excited about 😀

3. Oh. my. god. those wunder unders WILL BE MINE. *goes bankrupt*

How does the Hot Set Tank fit? I have been checking it out for a while now but haven't had time to go into the store in person…I wear an 8 in the CRB and Scuba but need a 10 in the Power Y and Push Ur Limits…any advice would be much appreciated! P.S. I am pretty busty…36 D. Thanks!

I want the Speed shorts, Record Breaker crops and the hat!

I went in the store today nd got the wren DSP's, the new SE wunder under crops, the CSS run pacesetter top AND a black vinyasa! i would have picked up the grey one as well but it was already sold out! I think all the educators bought them up!

Those Speed Shorts are awesome (as are all the other items). I can wear so many different tanks with them and match accordingly. YAY!
    -Angela

8. Breianna says:

I love unicorn tears! I would love a CRB in it but will settle for those speed shorts.

When are these in store. I really want the power y!

10. Lulumum says:

commenting system is busted again! sorry to all whos comments disappeared.

11. starrwinter says:

I love all of this and could easily buy everything *tear* minus the Speed Shorts. This print is so pretty and I love the design on the Stratus Wunder Under Crops 🙂

12. Genevieve says:

so glad i saw this, now i know what to save my money for! i love the length on the crops, the print on the speed shorts, and the pullover in sprinkler. i have enough pullovers that i don't need another unless i REALLY love the color (and i REALLY love sprinkler). violacious is amazing, too! i have a lot of purple, but that's just gorgeous. i hope they can wait a couple of weeks to get these all out, i need to save up some money! lol

OH MY GOD!!! Unicorn Tears is the best print ever now that I've actually seen it on some items! This kind of makes me happy for the fact that I've had lulu ADD lately and haven't spent much money… 🙂