This was a product alert that came this afternoon with the Retro Groove Gym Bag (SPRI) featured in what looks like
Pond, or maybe Snorkel Blue It’s Sprinkler! I don’t dislike this bag but I don’t love it the way I did most of the bags that were out ‘last year’ in ruched satin jewel tones. The inner liner is interesting, looks like Beachy Green and Pow Pink which have been spotted in stores. I wonder if this is ‘Ikat’ print mentioned in the Australian product alerts.
- An old-school throw back as dependable as those pants you love
- Perfectly sized for the studio or travel
- Loads of interior pockets keep you organized
- Interior zippered wet/dry pouch and removable, washable, waterproof wet/dry pouch keep sweaty clothes isolated
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Interior neoprene pocket holds a 15 in/38 cm laptop
- Tested to hold 50 lbs/22 kg
- 12″x 18.5″x 8″ (nice to get dimensions!)
I found this example of Ikat Prints. The tribal folksy prints are in these days in local stores (Aritzia/TNA) so it’s interesting seeing that trend extend beyond the Poncho Print.