As for sizing and fit, I found the size 8 a bit snug on me (not an awkward fit like the Inspire Jacket, just snug) so I preferred it in the size 10. If you like your jackets long this one was on the shorter side and not butt covering. It’s not a crop jacket, just slightly shorter then the Hustle. The Jacket itself was warm and soft but still quite light so I don’t think it’s down filled or anything, just lightly insulated. It comes in White, Black and Wish and goes up to size 12. I loved the Wish and the White ones on me. The Wish had that retro 70’s look and the Glyde material makes colors look really Lux. I left a little bit in love with the Wish blue but on further consideration, I have a lot of wish blue and for the price I prefer the Hustle jacket which has reflectivity. It may woo me yet though.
|Wish, Size 8|
|Black Size 10|
Why We Made This:
1. Lightweight insulated windbreaker allows you to warm up quickly and not overheat during cold winter runs.
2. Water resistant Glyde with DWR finish to keep you dry.
3. Quick access zipper vents let you cool down in a flash.
4. Soft warm running luon cuffins with thumbholes for warm hands.
5. Drawcord at hem helps keep cold air out.
6. secured zipper pocket for card, keys or music