by Cristina

New Pictures Up

October 5, 2010

Swiftly LS in Lilac, also available in Teal. I’m loving this Lilac.
And Teal Zeal in the picture bellow. It’s a little too close to the Lagoon Swiftly LS I already have but the Lilac version is different from all the ones I’ve seen so far.
Teal Zeal Stride. This color looks very green in person.
This Stride in the Space Dye is very flattering on.
Scuba Hoodies. The lolo is contrasted with Powder Purple. There distressed Scubas so the price is $128.

Lilac Push your limits.
Power Y tank in Lilac Spacedye. Gorgeous in person.
Quilted Nylon Bon Voyage Duffel.

13 responses to “New Pictures Up”

Lovin that lilac space dye print! Can't wait to see it IRL …

2. M says:

Wishing they'd make a haze or wish blue swiftly!

3. Becky C says:

Ooh I really want that lilac space dye, so cute! I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the bon voyage duffle with the padding. It does give it a winterey feel but what happens when spring hits and I don't want this to be obsolete?

4. lorinda says:

That was rather uncalled for, lulumum.

I am not liking any of the strides. I do however love the scubas. But they are too pricey. Hm…..

6. Lulumum says:

Anonymous said…
    OT but those pants do NOT look good on those girls from behind.
    Lots of lines and wrinkes – really tight!!! I would not post pic of my butt looking like that!!!
    I am in my 40's and my butt looks better than that!!!

7. lulufan says:

Hmm… I'll have to see teal zeal in person to see if it's different enough from oasis to justify another swiftly (my guess is no, but if it's greener, maybe), otherwise I'll hold out for plum/wish blue.

8. Lulumum says:

@Lorinda. That was not my comment. I had deleted the first post as it had screwed up the commenting system and then I reposted it hoping that would fix the problem.

I agree though, not the nicest comment (probably why it's anon).

I was certainly not a fan of the space dye when it was released last year?
    But I would like to see the coal space dye stride….it might be nice and I don't have a stride….yet! I was going to get one but there were so many issues with the zippers chaffing the sleeves that I did not want to spend the money! Which makes me even more confused as to why they would raise the price even if it is brushed luon….is it going to hold up better?

I have a repose or pose tank (I have one of each and forget which is which) and the colour looks really close to lilac or daze….are these new colours or have they been released before?

I hate the redesign of the bon voyage duffle although i dont mind the fast in flight but i feel as if theyve lost there pretty. They now look like a gym bag.

I heard from a lemon that inspire pullovers will be coming out in a few weeks…in four new colours…teal, lilac, plum, and i forget the other…

i don't like the BVD. but i love that space dye stride. gah!
    -beth