by Cristina

New Lab Items

September 1, 2010

I was thinking of heading to the lab this weekend to get some of my Lulu pants I got last winter finally hemmed with the free one hour service they offer **No More 1 Hour Hemming**. I’m too impatient to wait a whole week for anything to get hemmed so I don’t mind going for a bit of a longer drive to get them hemmed faster. Anyways, I really like the look of this Organic Cotton Cardigan in Oatmeal they just posted called Breath Deeply Cardigan along with the All Worked Out Tank. Aritzia has a similar cardigan/sweatshirt which they have in about 10 different muted colors but I don’t like theirs very much because it’s too thick and more sweatshirt than cardigan so hopefully this is a thinner and softer cotton. My husband is going to be so thrilled to have me come home in yet another “grandma cardigan”.

12 responses to “New Lab Items”

Hi Cristina,
    FYI – The lab does not do 1 hr hemming anymore, unless it's a lab item. For non-lab items it's 3-5 days.
    Nancy

2. Canadian eh says:

That cardi is gorge! It's such a tease to the rest of the universe that they have these cool items that no one can get!! I'm dying for the California roll crops… imagine it with that cardi… sniff sniff

Does this cardigan come in any other colors? I love it!

just curious if anyone has the aritzia cardi that looks similar? (does anyone know the name?) I'm curious for more of a comparison. I don't have an aritzia (in Ohio) but one of my friends was going to pick one up for me. I wanted to look around the internet to see if I could find some pics or anything. Now I'm on the fence about her getting me one- I'm really liking this lab one – especially if it's coming in navy!!

5. Canadian eh says:

I'm excited to see the grooves in "fox"… can't buy any more black pants.

Any word on new Pima colours? I can't wait 12 more hours!!

ooh that would be awesome of you!! I really liked that about my friend's as well, but also wasn't sure what other colors it came in besides black. I wish they had this cardi out in blue already! I also can't believe I can't find the name of the Aritzia one anywhere. Maybe b/c aritzia doesn't have an online store. frustrating!

speaking of navy, has lulu never really gotten into the whole navy color scheme? I am such a navy fan but they just don't seem to have much!

7. Lulumum says:

Well that sucks. I guess I should have done all my pants last time I was there. Did you see this cardi at the lab? worthwhile trip?

8. Lulumum says:

Thanks Nancy, by the way ;D

9. starrwinter says:

Speaking of new items… I was just reading a product notification for Oakridge and noticed they included items we haven't seen yet:

Scuba Hoodies: senorita pink/classic sports grey, senorita pink/black

Grove Pants: Fox

10. Lulumum says:

There's always Nancy's services. She can get you a pair on the "your personal lulu shopper" page on facebook.

11. Lulumum says:

The ARitzia cardi can be worn upside down for a shorter length or right side up for the longer length in the back. I'll see if I can find pictures of it online and post a link here for you. My sister loves that cardi and it looks good on her but I just don't like it on me at all.

12. Lulumum says:

Anon 6:53 it's called the Batwing Cardigan by Wilfred. Here is a craigslist picture of one.