by Cristina

Vinyasa Scarf

August 15, 2010

More ways to wear the Vinyasa Scarf on this facebook page. I would have posted all of the pictures here but they also have instructions to go along with the pictures. I love that you can also wear it as a hijab because of the snaps or a nursing cover.

10 responses to “Vinyasa Scarf”

I also think this would be great for traveling on an airplane. Easy to pack and not so bulky.

2. ellesmommy says:

How does she do the third photo, if there's no hole for her right arm to go through the fabric? I don't get it.

I really like this but what colour do I get….the static coal or the stripe? I can't handle all these decisions and can't afford to get it all!! Why can't I win the lottery?

I can't decide which grey….the static coal or the static coal wide stripe? I like them both!

5. Lulumum says:

ellesmommy, did you see the pictures on facebook of what the back looks like? if not ill give you the link. there are snaps on it that I think you do after you've wrapped yourself up…houdini style I guess.

Anon 3:59 I really like the static coal first and the citron second. Citron looks good with a lot of colors but I think coal is the most versatile.

this scarf looks like the circle scarf sold at the lulu lab.

7. Lulumum says:

It is similar except that it has snaps so you can have it totally unsnapped and like a normal scarf or snapped into a circle scarf. The fabric is also very soft running luon but I'm not sure what the fabric is at the lab. My guess is luon but I'm not too sure. I think if you love the Vinyassa scarf and want it in more colors you should check out the lab scarf selection.

I don't see the instructions….

9. Lulumum says:

there is a link above on the word Vinyasa (it's a different color), it takes you to the facebook site that has the instructions.

10. Lulumum says:

if that one isn't helpful there is another one on the main lulu facebook page on the bottom left where all the pictures get added.