by Cristina

Thursdays Upload

August 12, 2010

Wow, what a surprise. Upload started early and we saw things that were not in stores in Canada yet. Same thing happened last week with all of the Fireside items.  So far I’ve been very good and only ordered the Lolo Static CRB. These two lovelies are really tempting me:
lululemon athletica, LULU-2453 Stride Jacket II, shop.lululemon.comlululemon athletica, LULU-2453 Stride Jacket II, shop.lululemon.com

7 responses to “Thursdays Upload”

1. Prairie80 says:

I really want the community jacket in lolo purple (I want to try it in the store first I think) , and was really hoping to see the Stride II in the grey/pink combo. I ended up just ordering a new Power Y in the Senorita Pink w/grey trim.

I grabbed four lolo items today: Community Jacket, Stride II, CRB, and the skinny headband. I also grabbed a CRB in the grey because I have too much oasis and the alarming wouldn't match a lot of things.

3. I have the stride in oasis/river rock. I am still happy with my purchase, however I must say that it is very pretty in lolo, and I'm not even a purple person.

4. Lulumum says:

I want to have been able to try these things and see them in person too before seeing them on line. I grabbed the Lolo static tank because who knows if it will make it to all stores or if it will sell out fast.

5. Lulumum says:

SHucks, I saw the Lolo satin headband after I completed my order otherwise I would have grabbed it. I'm in love with my Alarm and Oasis ones.

6. Lulumum says:

I love them both pretty equally. but then again I still love my static stripe one because it's so soft.

I didn't even notice until I got home they also added more of the old Stride II's hiding with the plain black link. There is also Angel Blue and Potion Purple 🙂