If you love the Remix’s you better grab these. Great price! $98!! Read the Lululemon Blog about the Art Series Remix.
lululemon athletica, LULU-2702 Remix Lulu Hoodie, shop.lululemon.comlululemon athletica, LULU-2704 Remix Lulu Hoodie, shop.lululemon.comlululemon athletica, LULU-2703 Remix Lulu Hoodie, shop.lululemon.com

I LOVE it in Grey. See, I’ve jumped on the bandwagon just because of a change in color. This is the only one I like though :p
lululemon athletica, LULU-2702 Remix Lulu Hoodie, shop.lululemon.com

1. August 19, 2010 / 3:44 pm

The gray is the ONLY one I like, but not getting it.

Like you, I'm holding out for the elusive run inspire!

2. August 19, 2010 / 3:46 pm

I feel totally let down that it wasn't uploaded today. Especially with all of last weeks surprises.

August 19, 2010 / 3:59 pm

These are okay…I think the pencil sketch scubas are much nicer though. I would have bought the SE design jacket if it was on a scuba, not a remix!

August 19, 2010 / 6:22 pm

I'm not a fan of these… boring really. Wish it came out in the scuba or anything else really.
    I am wanting more lolo purple.. nothing in today's upload ..where is the INSPIRE?!!??

5. August 19, 2010 / 6:26 pm

I'm actually pretty annoyed about the pullover. Yesterdays run was cold and I would have liked to have used it since I don't have anything fleecy enough for warmth. This whole weekend is supposed to be cold actually. If I knew they would be in stores I would go at the drop of a hat. Hell, I'd even make my husband drive with me to Seattle to pick one up.

6. August 19, 2010 / 9:51 pm

I don't like these remix's at all… looks like they were just printing them to get rid of old stock. Scuba's all the way! 🙂