New Pants

Run: Run Fast Crop
I’m totally excited about these because they look similar at the bottom to the Run: With It Crops I love so much. I’m not crazy about the band of color at the top but I’m sure this would also come in an all black version which is my preference, I wouldn’t mind black with the grey detailing above the butt. Love the upper thigh pocket too and the line detailing. Can’t wait to try these on.
RUN: Run Fast CropRUN: Run Fast CropAlternate View

Description
  • The name says it all!
  • Calf length, mid-rise crop designed to reducing bounce while running
  • Power luxtreme™ feels silky smooth, and is light weight with high LYCRA® fibre content, and inherent wicking
  • Inseam moved away from high-chafe inner thigh area
  • Continuous drawcord that won’t come out in the wash
  • Secure pocket on your leg & 2 gel pockets!
  • Mesh paneling in high sweat areas for ventilation

From the sneak peek video, The Cobra Crops. These are cute but I want to see the tan colored ones I saw in the sneak peek video. I’ve got too many black Wunder Under type pants at the moment with the only exception being my Wish Blue ones.

August 5, 2010 / 1:03 am

I am loving these crops!! I'm wondering if they fit like the empowers (which I LIVE in..) I too am hoping for an all black..or black and purple combo..not a fan of these colors..maybe a color to match my run inspire!!?!? Dying for that..

2. August 5, 2010 / 1:06 am

I only buy the all black pants because I don't plan running outfits. I just grab my pants and whatever top I like that's clean and off I go. If I had these in Alarm I would then have to think about buying tops to go with it and then it's all about looking for stuff that doesn't clash. I saw a clue today about the inspire pullover ;D

3. Vicki
    August 5, 2010 / 1:06 am

Those running crops look wicked! I love the thigh pocket and detailing at the bottom of the leg!

4. August 5, 2010 / 3:00 am

I'm hoping for a black/lolo combo and the lolo run inspire pullover! Anxiously awaiting this stuff!!

August 5, 2010 / 11:04 am

what was the clue!!??!?1!?!?!!?!?

6. August 5, 2010 / 1:08 pm

I'm all for anything that's supposed to reduce bouncing…especially in the bottom half! Can't wait to hear what people think!

August 5, 2010 / 6:23 pm

The all black (with gray) is online now! cute. the pocket reminds me of the passion crops that made a brief appearance at the end of last year.