by Cristina

New Pants

August 5, 2010

Run: Run Fast Crop
I’m totally excited about these because they look similar at the bottom to the Run: With It Crops I love so much. I’m not crazy about the band of color at the top but I’m sure this would also come in an all black version which is my preference, I wouldn’t mind black with the grey detailing above the butt. Love the upper thigh pocket too and the line detailing. Can’t wait to try these on.
RUN: Run Fast CropRUN: Run Fast CropAlternate View

Description

From the sneak peek video, The Cobra Crops. These are cute but I want to see the tan colored ones I saw in the sneak peek video. I’ve got too many black Wunder Under type pants at the moment with the only exception being my Wish Blue ones.

7 responses to “New Pants”

I am loving these crops!! I'm wondering if they fit like the empowers (which I LIVE in..) I too am hoping for an all black..or black and purple combo..not a fan of these colors..maybe a color to match my run inspire!!?!? Dying for that..

2. Vicki says:

Those running crops look wicked! I love the thigh pocket and detailing at the bottom of the leg!

3. M says:

I'm hoping for a black/lolo combo and the lolo run inspire pullover! Anxiously awaiting this stuff!!

4. Lulumum says:

I only buy the all black pants because I don't plan running outfits. I just grab my pants and whatever top I like that's clean and off I go. If I had these in Alarm I would then have to think about buying tops to go with it and then it's all about looking for stuff that doesn't clash. I saw a clue today about the inspire pullover ;D

what was the clue!!??!?1!?!?!!?!?

6. Becky C says:

I'm all for anything that's supposed to reduce bouncing…especially in the bottom half! Can't wait to hear what people think!

The all black (with gray) is online now! cute. the pocket reminds me of the passion crops that made a brief appearance at the end of last year.