by Cristina

Modern Crewneck T

August 22, 2010

And the verdict is that it is in fact a crewneck. I got this in a size 6 because I like a tighter fitting t-shirt. It was still roomy enough that it was long and had some space in the midsection but the neck was more of a scoop on me. What I love about the single tone Modern V-necks and crew necks are the longer sleeves and the extra seam details on the sides which really accentuates the waist. I also like the contrast seam down the middle of the back but I know that’s not a popular feature for some.
Also available in Charcoal.

10 responses to “Modern Crewneck T”

1. Adriana says:

I was really hoping it would be a V neck. Do you think this is worth the price? I have never gotten anything that is a non technical piece from Lulu. I always think if its just cotton and I can get any other brand that is much cheaper.

2. Jillian says:

i think its well worth the money. i have 2 pimas for over a year and they look brand new. any other cotton tshirt i have ever owned stretches out or shrinks after 1 or 2 wears. Im so excited to get this! and a black one i also hope they release more solid colors.

3. Adriana says:

Thanks for the details ladies. Since its in lolo then I better try it. So would you recommend to size down?

4. Lulumum says:

Personally I think they are well worth the price. Any non technical t-shirts I've gotten from other stores (aritiza, gap, old navy, jacob), no matter how nice and soft they look they end up getting pretty ratty tatty after a few washes. these stay true, don't pill and wash nicely. $50 is expensive but if your buying a bunch of $15-$20 t's that you need to keep replacing than I think the $50 is a better bargain.

5. Lulumum says:

I saw one in charcoal. very nice. I have the v neck version in charcoal and it's my favourite one.

6. Lulumum says:

you can stay TTS depending on how you like the fit. The V necks fit quite large so you can actually go down two sizes if you wanted. I think the Modern Crew necks are the same. if you want some tummy room stay tts

7. Becky says:

I wonder if they will release this color in the long sleeve pima version, that would be gorgeous!

oh, I may have to get this…I take a 6 in the pima T and have plenty of room in it…do you recommend sizing down in this case? or is the sizing similar to the pima?
    btw, I tried on the journey jacket in heathered clarity and had to have it….it is gorgeous! happy b-day to me! lol

This is OT — Can anyone tell me the measurement across the back on a size 10 express yourself wrap – Not sure if the 10 will fit when I normally wear a 12 — thanks

10. Lulumum says:

I do recommend sizing down in it. Especially if your size 6 pima is roomy. These are roomier than the old Pima's.
    Yay for the Journey find. Happy Birthday to you!!