by Cristina

Savasana Wrap -Dip Dyed Detail

July 30, 2010

So gorgeous. I love the dip dye details
I especially love the subtleness of having
the dip dye on the inside lining and hoods

13 responses to “Savasana Wrap -Dip Dyed Detail”

I wonder how much this is… so pretty!

From everyone's positive feedback I decided to buy the Iconic Wrap in the heathered charcoal instead. $88 is steep, but $118 is just too much! lol 😉

I'm not really a "wrap" person but I think this wrap could be worn more like a jacket instead of the Icon wrap, what do you think?

4. lulumom says:

Does anyone know if this dip dye savasana wrap is heathered charcoal or black or coal? Thanks!

5. Holly says:

It's heathered charcoal. Just picked one up in store. 🙂

They were almost sold out even though they got them in today.

6. Lulumum says:

I think I saw the price at $118. Pretty steep.

7. Lulumum says:

good choice. I agree. I'm actually wearing my Iconic Wrap today after excitedly ripping of the tags. Finally it has cooled down slightly here and I can wear it around the house. I love it because I'm not someone who can commit to wearing long sleeves so this is the perfect in-between.

Although I do love the Savasana and find it a very elegant looking take on a sweatshirt the fit is not great on me. The gratitude wrap is a much better fit for me. same type of collar and buttons.

8. Lulumum says:

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of it that way. I guess I would consider the Iconic Wrap more of a top or light layering peace and the Savasana more along the lines of a sweatshirt/jacket (not for rainy weather). I don't think the Iconic Wrap would protect you much from the elements. Plus, the Iconic Wrap you could wear under the Savasana so I guess that answers that.

I wear a 6 in all tops and hoodies etc.. would I size down for this?

10. Lulumum says:

I've heard people on Facebook comment that they have sized down in this. I would be inclined to stay TTS. But to be safe I would ask the question on Facebook to get a variety of answers. I didn't buy one so I can't say for certain.

11. lulumom says:

The savasana wrap is tts. I wear a size 6 in tanks, define and other Lululemon jackets. I have the previous release in coal, but this heathered charcoal is gorgeous!!! Which one would you guys pick – WWA in heathered charcoal with citron dip dye or the savasana wrap in heathered charcoal with ash dip dye? Thanks!

12. Holly says:

@lulumom,

I suppose it would depend on what you're looking for. You're not going to be able to see the dip dye detail on the Savasana when you're wearing it (unless you wear it open, which doesn't look very nice, IMO). The WWA, however, does show the dip dye (in the hood). So if being able to see the dip dye while you're wearing it is important to you, then go with the WWA.

I'd also say that if you already have the Coal Savasana, the only real difference is going to be the color of the lining (light on the new vs. dark in the old). Heathered Charcoal and Coal look pretty similar unless you're up close.

So, for those reasons, I'd say go with the WWA. I personally went the other route and got the Savasana and passed on the WWA (for now, anyway), but I don't own any other Savasanas and wasn't crazy about the idea of having to worry about whether my other clothes match the Citron portion of the WWA hood.

Of course, it's your call! 🙂