Run: Reflection Skirt. Reflective Swift

July 22, 2010

I really like the idea of reflective swift, especially since it’s so thin on the run skirts…I just wish they could make a mid-thigh length running short in the same swift fabric so us girls with bigger thighs can wear something cool and reflective as well without worrying about chafing. something the length of the Do it All short would be fantastic but with the sportiness of the running shorts.

RUN: Reflection SkirtRUN: Reflection SkirtAlternate View

6 responses to “Run: Reflection Skirt. Reflective Swift”

I like the look of this. The Light Up stuff seems to have quite the premium on price though, so it will likely be a pass for me. Esp. since, by the time I'm running in the twilight or dark (ie, fall), I will likely be in crops/pants anyway.

2. lmhagood says:

I just wish they would ditch the coolmax liner and use a luxtreme liner instead…

Saw this skirt today in plain black with reflective stitching on the side as well as two other prints … lt gray and yellow (as per video) and also a lt gray/paler green and a melon type colour … reflective as well

Hey lulumum .. it's Kate re the skirt posting … see u got my answer on lulu's FB page. I'll keep my eyes open for the top. They really got a lot of fall stuff in over the last couple of days. I am so waiting for the fast and flight bag!

5. Lulumum says:

@anon 5:54, what store/city did you see those at? any new run pullover shirts yet?

@Kate/anon–how much was the reflective skirt? Thanks!!