Smooth Move Girl Shorts

No pantie lines with these ones! I’ll have to test these out to make sure because I always get pantie lines even when they say they wont. And obviously the thong ones are pantie line free. They do look promising though. Available in thong $16 or girl shorts $18.
Smooth Moves GirlshortSmooth Moves GirlshortAlternate View

Description
  • The ultimate Practice hotshort!
  • Practically invisible under every pant & tight
  • Naturally breathable cotton gusset
  • Minimal seams and elastic free waist & legs stay smooth while you practice your (yoga) moves
  • 4 way stretch fabric holds it’s shape and moves with you!

1. Prairie80
    July 27, 2010 / 10:38 pm

I hope to hear some reviews on these, because I hate panty lines, but I hate thongs more! Every "no panty-line" panty usually gives me a wedgie, so I will cross my fingers these are worth a try!

2. Becky
    July 27, 2010 / 11:00 pm

I think that La Senza sells undies that are almost identical to these…

July 27, 2010 / 11:02 pm

I see major wedgies with these undies. After trying out the boyshort, I have sworn off all lulu undies. Overpriced, not worth it…I'd rather have VPL than a massive wedgie every time I take a step.

July 27, 2010 / 11:19 pm

Wedgie City.

5. Lulumum
    July 27, 2010 / 10:47 pm

I'll let you know. I've been needing new undies so why not try out the new Lulu ones.

6. Lulumum
    July 27, 2010 / 11:06 pm

I got Lulu Boyshorts at the outlet for $3 and they aren't all that bad. The problem is that they fit big so they slide down my butt. Which is so odd because I have a shelf butt and have never had that problem before.
    I love Victoria Secret for undies so whenever I can get to Bellingham I grab a bunch of the 5-$25 cotton thongies.