Apre Tunic – I love!

June 5, 2010

I went to the Lulu Lab today and got the Apres Tunic and am totally in LOVE with it. The mesh back makes it really cool for summer despite being black. I also got a pair of crop wunder unders in thin luon to go with it. This is the most flattering and slimming Tunic I have ever tried on, very cute wide sleeves and perfectly placed large pockets and the length is just right for a shortie like me.  I decided against the hunter boots and instead am wearing it with my black croc flats or my red leather flats.

PS. If your on the hunt for a Classy Classic Gym bag they had all the new ones there. Potion Purple, Potion/Savage Foxy, Neoprene all colors…So many! And the new socks from my previous post.

8 responses to “Apre Tunic – I love!”

can you post a pic of the back? I want to see the mesh.
    Thanks 🙂

thanks, just checked out the album. Is this TTS? Is the mesh back very noticeable?

I would love if you posted pictures of yourself wearing it, as I believe you said you're a size 10 (which is my size).
    Also do you think it would be workplace appropriate (with leggings)? I'm talking a business setting.
    Is the mesh back very obvious? I saw the picture online and it seemed to be very clearly sports wear, but I'm thinking maybe in person it isn't.

Definitely size down by one. I bought this last week and I normally wear 4 in all Lululemon, but had to take a 2 for the Apres Tunic 🙂

5. Lulumum says:

Sure i'll post pictures but if you click on the picture above it sends you to the album which has a picture of the back.

6. Lulumum says:

woops, for some reason it doesn't do that anymore. If you go to the lab facebook page they have an entire album on it.

7. Lulumum says:

I'm both a 12 and a 10 depending on what fit is and I went with the 10. 12 was huge on me.

8. Lulumum says:

And no the mesh back is not noticeable at all. It's very nicely blended with the rest of the fabric and has really pretty stitching detail. I'm really impressed with the simplicity of the design and how elegantly it fits.