So I didn’t get anything for myself today because I’m waiting for whats new on Monday in the regular stores but they had plenty of compression socks for those of you that were interested from my previous blog post on them. Also they had a huge selection of Devi pants and crops (white, black and fuchsia) and if I don’t get anything on Monday at Coquitlam or Metrotown I’m going back for those black Devi pants. Very similar to my Seek the Peek pant (which I like better than the Devi but only by a little bit) because I love the fabric and I find them very flattering.  Leader of the track pants too which I didn’t really spend much time on.

They had very cute Ivivva clothes that I wish came in my size or at least my daughters sizes, the revers able tube top dress/skirt in lagoon/chirp, fuchsia and black/white, Cheer gear, mesh headbands, a few nice bags great deal on undies as usual and a good selection of running pants. Bras were a very poor selection this time and I didn’t even see anything in my size.

They had a really great deal on the Principal jacket (all colors and sizes available) and the Purity Jacket. Buy two for $65 or one for $39.

My nephew escaped from my sisters hands and ran into the back stock room exposing a huge inventory of not yet opened boxes so maybe a worth while trip on Monday

lululemon athletica, LULU-2072 Devi Crop, shop.lululemon.comlululemon athletica, LULU-2069 Principle Jacket, shop.lululemon.comLULU-2154 Purity Jacket, shop.lululemon.com

1. Melanie
    May 29, 2010 / 9:57 pm

Do you recall seeing any bags there?

2. May 29, 2010 / 10:00 pm

wow, which Outlet did you go to??

May 30, 2010 / 12:39 am

Just a comment – If you're a Lulu expert talking about their items you should have the color correct. The Devi pants were not in fushia it was senorita pink.

May 30, 2010 / 12:52 am

ALWAYS SOMEONE RUDE! DON'T WRITE A POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY.

5. May 30, 2010 / 1:37 am

Wow I would love a purity jacket. They are sold out in the US šŸ™

6. E
    May 30, 2010 / 1:59 am

Lol, that rude comment was probably from luluaddict. We all know how rude she is..cough cough.

7. E
    May 30, 2010 / 3:34 am

Well it seems like she covered up her little PR disaster nicely…I wish it could be permanently etched into her blog but now she's censored it so you can't post a comment unless she "approves" of what you have to say. lame.

May 30, 2010 / 3:38 am

I wrote the comment and I am not Luluaddict. I have read on this blog several times where she doesn't have the correct information. If you are going to blog about the products it just seems to me that you should know the name of the item you are talking about, another post she called the Flow Y bra a power y bra and senorita pink she is calling fushia. I am not trying to be rude I just think the information should be accurate.

9. Lulumum
    May 29, 2010 / 9:37 pm

By the way, the Devis were on for $39.

10. anne t
    May 29, 2010 / 9:45 pm

So jealous! Wish I could zoom off to the outlet for Lulu. Thanks for the info…would love to grab a purity jacket for $39! *sigh*

11. Lulumum
    May 29, 2010 / 9:48 pm

Crazy that it's in loot for $89 when they had oodles of them at the outlet for so cheep. I hate that there so strategic with there old inventory, I get it, but I don't have to like it.

12. Lulumum
    May 29, 2010 / 10:02 pm

Yes on bags, they had backpacks and another two styles that I didn't recognize and they had the pooch bag.

It was the Vancouver Outlet at Byrne and Marine.

13. Lulumum
    May 30, 2010 / 12:49 am

Thanks for your help. It was a fushia like color which I believe senorita pink is. I am not a Lulu expert nor have I ever claimed to be but a fan that likes to share my finds.

14. Lulumum
    May 30, 2010 / 2:05 am

Hehe, yup. There is a little bit of passive aggressiveness going on. Makes for good traffic though so I should thank her.

15. Lulumum
    May 30, 2010 / 4:03 am

I will endeavour to get exact color codes and be more accurate in the future for people that need precise information. But for now I'm having fun with this and writing as the mood strikes me and as time permits so bear with the inaccuracies if you would like to continue reading this blog.

16. Lulumum
    May 30, 2010 / 4:15 am

@Luluaddict – I don't expect you to publish this comment but just wanted to make you aware of something. First of all I absolutely love your blog. I've been reading it for 5 months and you've helped me make some decisions when purchasing my Lulu items. Plus I am an addict and can't get enough, love reading about anything Lulu. I know there is a new blog "lulumum" and I don't plan on reading it. I have seen some of the posts and she doesn't seem to be that familiar with the product line. I know she's new to blogging and wish her all the luck on her blog. I don't think she should be posting links to her blog on the main lulu facebook. I've read a few lately and the information isn't correct. She said the devi pants come in fushia, they came in senorita pink. I posted a comment to let her know & everyone took it rudely (maybe it did sound rude) but people thought it was from you. I put another post specifically saying I was not you and that there have been another instance where she calls the Flow Y bra a power y bra. I just think if you are going to blog and you love the products you should be knowledgeable in what you are saying. I just had to let you know because I didn't want you to take the blame for something you clearly had nothing to do with. I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

17. E
    May 31, 2010 / 4:58 am

lol, ok, luluaddict has a minion. maybe she doesn't know about the controversy yet. I hope she has currrves! or else luluaddict doesn't like you.

18. Lulumum
    May 31, 2010 / 10:41 pm

haha. it's funny cause from what I gather she does have her own Currrrrves but thinks of herself as quite the jock. It's too bad she turned out to be such a yucky person.

June 1, 2010 / 4:42 pm

and of course Luluaddict approved that comment!!

omg i have been wanting the principle jacket in black/bold blue (size 4) so badly for so long but it's been sold out everywhere in the US. did you happen to see that color combo at the outlet?? If it's available, i would LOVE to somehow get my hands on it… if you go back and see it, would you (or anyone else) be willing to pick one up for me? I would be forever grateful!

20. Lulumum
    June 1, 2010 / 5:53 pm

I did see lots of that one at the outlet. Go to Facebook and do a search of "lululemon personal shopper" there is a really nice lady that is offering her services to pick an item up for you and ship it to you US or Canada. If it's no longer available at the outlet she may be able to get it for you online on the Canadian site.

21. August 10, 2010 / 5:49 am

FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING AROUND 20% OF MONEY BACK ON YOUR PURCHASE TROUGH ONLINE SHOPPING.SO WHAT YOU ARE STILL WAITING FOR ? SHOP ONLINE HERE.YOU CAN REGISTER HERE FOR FREE.

ENJOY ONLINE SHOPPING.

HURRY UP

August 10, 2010 / 10:48 pm

seriously I missed what happened to lulu addict..what did she do that caused the stir?? Someone had made a comment on the lulu FB page after she posted somemthing about her nasty comment? What did she do that she is known now to be "nasty" I'm trying to read back on blogs..easier to ask šŸ™‚ ahaha
    I love this Blog..been reading it for quite a while now..who cares about the name of a color!? Some ppl have no life. Hope you get to see this..I know its a while back!