The Lululemon Upload

The Lululemon Upload is up! Looks like a miniature upload is now live – I guess the 20% off discount they gave customers for filling out surveys played a roll in how much product they wanted to release. That or they had not much product to release and they wanted to inspire sales on old product. I’ve heard rumours that stores are holding on to a lot of product that isn’t moving as fast as typical.

Nothing for me just yet but I am interested in trying on the Tech Lux Jacket in black. More old designs have been recycled; the Non Stop Bomber, the Free To Be Serene Tank and Fast And Free Bras printed.

Did you guys order anything tonight?

Tech Lux JacketTech Lux Jacket Tech Lux Jacket

Align Pant II Align Pant II Rip Wave Purple Thunder Black

Wunder Under Hi RiseWunder Under Hi Rise luon warp speed filtered orange electric coral

Get Set Long SleeveGet Set Long Sleeve

On The Fly PantOn The Fly Pant On The Fly Pant

Rain Haven Jacket *InsulatedRain Haven Insulated Jacket

Free To Be Serene Tank 2 in 1
Free To Be Serene Tank

Tech Lux PulloverTech Lux Pullover

Swiftly Tech LS Stony Grey BlackSwiftly Tech LS Stony Grape Black

Define JacketDefine Jacket

On Your Mark CropOn Your Mark Crop

Last weeks Lululemon upload, this weeks fit reviews P.E NationAlo Yoga .

Oldies but goodies from ebay

October 10, 2017 / 3:45 pm

Perhaps no upload today due to Canadian Thanksgiving yesterday

• Runrunyogi
      October 10, 2017 / 4:29 pm

There are definitely new products on the app but they have changed. New Aligns are still on the new page but the new Define is only when you look for the Define. New Fast and Free color as well. That’s just what I’ve noticed, I think there are other new colors for products I don’t buy.

2. Samantha
    October 10, 2017 / 5:58 pm

Free to be wilds are back!!

October 10, 2017 / 7:21 pm

US ebates are at 5% now

4. Cee
    October 10, 2017 / 8:13 pm

What happened to LLL in ebates.CA?

October 10, 2017 / 9:08 pm

What was the survey? In store? On receipts? Just curious, since I haven’t been to a store for months.

• alepe
      October 11, 2017 / 10:54 am

I visited a store in September. At checkout I set up a profile so I can make returns without having the receipt. A few days later I received an email survey “Tell Us How We Did.” I completed the survey. A few weeks later I received an email titled “A gift for him (and you)” offering 20% off.

6. Ali
    October 11, 2017 / 4:41 am

In the US there is ‘shine bright’ items. A bra, tank, and Hottys. To note: I purchased the Hottys for 1/2 price earlier in the week. Also, the stony grape train times crops were on WMTM – now full price.
    Also US:
    ‘Namaste’ F & F bra.
    Reflective Baller – now sold out?
    Have we seen that Reveal top?

• Ali
      October 11, 2017 / 4:41 am

Baller – Flare. It’s still there.

7. Sam
    October 11, 2017 / 8:47 am

Does anyone know the 20% off code or was it unique to each person? Just curious as I didn’t get a survey.

October 11, 2017 / 8:57 am

Id love to know this too!??

• Anon
        October 11, 2017 / 9:47 am

For online purchases you didn’t actually get a code. You had to complete the survey and then it said that when you signed in and checked out the code would be automatically applied. The code didn’t show up for me so I ended up having to call the GEC. For in store it just said to show the email. It said that you could share the email with one friend – not sure how they’re tracking that….or bring a friend with you to the store

October 11, 2017 / 1:11 pm

They are definitely checking. My friend and I used her code this weekend. It is associated with their account.

• Penny
      October 11, 2017 / 1:40 pm

No code as it is associated with your account! My friend didn’t get any email so I brought her in-store!

• Mrs. O
      October 11, 2017 / 4:18 pm

I have an account (and I had to set it up twice) but I never received the email for the survey. I’ve completed most customer service surveys. I guess I’ll call GEC.

8. j
    October 11, 2017 / 2:57 pm

I went to the store on Friday & showed them the email on my phone.
    For some reason they gave me 25% off & the code for the receipt said “Team Sale 25%”.
    I did not complain 😉

October 11, 2017 / 4:23 pm

Will the 20% off work in store if you refund & repurchase items still under the 30 day return?

• Penny
      October 11, 2017 / 10:08 pm

So I did this actually! The lady didn’t want to give it to me but I told her that I talked to GEC. *actually, I didn’t talk to GEC but I did see a post before that it depends on the store if they’ll allow you to do a price change. *

She accepted and said as long as you’ve talked to someone, she was fine with it. But she said they don’t normally accept that. I may or may not have given her a tone and said that she sees me here every week buying items. Oops.

10. Gymmie
    October 11, 2017 / 6:54 pm

Saving on this upload…nada…well maybe purple ls swiftly and reflective baller hat. Using 20 coupon to do a big order for some prints from last weeks upload…aura chrome print and foliage nulux…as well as some older items. I need a break…

11. Rise and Shine
    October 12, 2017 / 2:22 am

This is why I can’t understand why Holman hasn’t been fired. So much utter crap. It’s not free to keep pumping out garbage like this every week. The company bears the cost in so many ways.

And I’ve had it with the lighting/styling, too.

Get it together, Lulu.

October 12, 2017 / 12:47 pm

Please remove the crotch shot.

• Cristina
      October 12, 2017 / 12:49 pm

? Were is this crotch shot? Is it one of the Lululemon images in this post?

• Rise and Shine
        October 12, 2017 / 3:00 pm

It’s on your main page. It’s the main image for this week’s upload.

• Anon
      October 12, 2017 / 4:10 pm

Who cares ??

October 12, 2017 / 4:23 pm

Lol agreed. I never noticed a crotch shot picture, and i guarantee probably 99% didn’t notice, or care for that matter.

• Rise and Shine
          October 13, 2017 / 2:02 pm

I noticed. Very tacky of Lulu, but not surprising. They’re a fairly crass company on occasion.

• Cristina
            October 13, 2017 / 2:04 pm

I didn’t mind changing it. I was way too distracted to notice but I probably would have if I was paying better attention.

October 14, 2017 / 8:04 am

Havey Weinstein?

October 14, 2017 / 8:33 am

huh?

13. Rachel
    October 12, 2017 / 5:13 pm

Hearing that some people are getting 20% off is frustrating. I buy a lot of Lulu, complete reviews and give feedback – but I have not received a discount?!

• Mel
      October 12, 2017 / 6:50 pm

Rachel, email me at mel.durksen@gmail.com and you can be the friend I share my discount with!

October 12, 2017 / 7:18 pm

This is so lovely of you!!! <3

• Wendy S
        October 13, 2017 / 6:15 am

Hi! I am there shopping every week and so frustrated I didn’t hear of a survey!!! Is it possible to call the GEC for a code?!

• Mrs. O
          October 13, 2017 / 6:00 pm

Me too. I buy often and frequently that the Eds know me by name.

• Ella
            October 16, 2017 / 6:00 pm

FWIW I only just received an email to the survey yesterday (October 15th) and I’m a long-time, regular customer and I’ve never received any discount or survey prior to this one. I don’t know what they’re doing but I didn’t hold back in the survey. Lulu’s lost the plot, IMHO.

• LS
      October 13, 2017 / 3:42 pm

Right? I am admittedly a little irritated.

14. Anon
    October 12, 2017 / 7:16 pm

Looking for opinions on fit/sizing on the jet crop slim? Are they similar to the street to studios? TIA

15. Vanessa
    October 12, 2017 / 10:20 pm

Hi, I was wondering if a Lulu guru might be able to help me discern the fabric types. I have a pet, so I try to steer away from anything that attracts lint/static. I know that Luon is horrible for this and Luxtreme is great. Nulu isn’t amazing but worth it for the feel/fit. What about Nulux? Full-on-Luon? Brushed Luon or Brushed Luxtreme? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

• Penny
      October 13, 2017 / 8:18 am

Nulux is great! Fabric is like luxtreme but feels like Nulu hence the name Nulux lol. Full-on Luon is just Luon. Brushed means it has an inner lining for more “warmth”. Brushed Luxtreme is great for colder seasons! I recommend Luxtreme, Nulux and Brushed Luxtreme if you have a pet. I find that even if I wear Nulu, it is still easy to brush off the pet hair.

16. October 13, 2017 / 7:13 am

Interesting that LLL is now making sneakers. Haven’t purchase too much recently aside from the 7/8 WUP which is the PERFECT length for me. Kudos to LLL for finally making a petite length pant after all of these years.

Heather
    Partial to Pink

• Wendy S
      October 13, 2017 / 7:26 am

No, the sneakers are made by APL- lululemon just sells and markets them.

17. Cee
    October 17, 2017 / 1:24 pm

Ugh, Rain Haven (insulated; $248) sold out in a few days…=( I wanted to exchange my regular Rain Haven for the insulated version since mine feels paper thin!