The Lululemon Upload

The Lululemon Upload is live! Last weeks Lululemon Upload and Store Photos.

These Train Times are on both the US and Canada side. I initially didn’t see them on the CAD side because they are pretty hidden with a different thumbnail.

The Aura Dark print Train Times are really the start of today’s upload. I thought for sure I’d be ordering the other new print, foliage, but I’m really drawn to the colors of the Aura print. I also really like the Frozen Flourish print that the US got in the Run Times Shorts – I hope these prints aren’t just coming out in one item each. I ordered the Side Story Tee to try on – it looks boxy in the web photo but I wonder how it will look with a larger bust. The sleeves look almost fluttery, not boxy and square. If it’s not overly boxy I will love the butt covering length of it.

Did you order anything or try anything on in store today?

Train Time 7/8 Tight

Run Times Shorts Frozen Florish

foliage wunder under pant hi-rise nulux moody blues black Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight foliage wunder under pant hi-rise nulux moody blues black Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight

Balance & Resist 7/8 Tight

Wunder Under Crop Hi Rise

Swiftly Tech SS Crew Scarlet

Extra Mile Long Sleeve

Speed Up Tight Garnet

Plank To Pike Short Sleeve

Plank To Pike Tight

Plank To Pike Tight

Side Story Tee

Mesh Is More Jacket

Twist & Reach Much Neck Tank

Speed Up Short

1. Irina
    October 3, 2017 / 1:59 pm

Nulux tights print is sooo tempting. Any reviews for this material? Sizing, wear etc.Thank you

• Runrunyogi
      October 3, 2017 / 2:11 pm

I really like the fabric and wear it TTS. I have the Fast & Frees, they have a lot of stretch but I haven’t had a problem with them getting baggy and they stay up just fine.

• NY
      October 3, 2017 / 8:55 pm

I love the nulux prints but always regret buying bc they just do not stay on! I have given up on nulux.

• Mrs. O
      October 4, 2017 / 4:46 pm

I also like Nulux and have stayed TTS. The Nulux doesn’t slip in the F&F version but they sometimes do in the WUs.

• Georgia Sweet
        October 6, 2017 / 11:13 am

The Fast and Free is the only bottom in Nulux that will stay up on me. Don’t bother buying anything else. They might fit you in the store, but as soon as you start exercising, Nulux will slip off.

2. Runrunyogi
    October 3, 2017 / 2:17 pm

Well I’d really like to try the Fast/Free in the Interlaced Starlight Black or the Train Times in the print shown first, they are both so pretty, but I spent too much when I was in the store Sunday. They have a pant in store (have no idea why not online) called the Take It Easy Pant. Its a little high waisted, wide legs and pockets and made from the softest, coziest fabric they have every used for lounge wear, a micro modal-fleece blend. It isn’t too thin or too thick. I had to buy both colors, they’re being hemmed now. So…. my budget is blown.

• Mrs. O
      October 4, 2017 / 4:47 pm

I love the Take It Easy Pant too!

3. kiwi
    October 3, 2017 / 2:41 pm

Love the new print that us got in shorts. Wondering if that will come to Canada and how close it is to the purple/moss green print — as I can’t justify both. I also like foliage in nulux – good thing is you should be able to size down as it is backed in a dark bluey colour. I am glad I didn’t go overboard at warehouse sale this past weekend … i was hoping this was upload #4 that I wouldn’t need to get anything lol.

4. Wilca
    October 3, 2017 / 2:47 pm

I can’t seem to find any All the right places tights/crops on the website anymore. Anyone know why they have removed them?

• LS
      October 3, 2017 / 3:28 pm

They’re getting rid of them.

• Wilca
        October 3, 2017 / 4:08 pm

Do you know why? :O

• Rise and Shine
          October 3, 2017 / 5:39 pm

Because they kill every decent product they have. The current design team are incredibly threatened by all the classics, so they are systematically eliminating/ruining them all. Sorry for the bitterness, but y’all know it’s true.

• LS
            October 4, 2017 / 8:34 am

It’s not bitter if it’s true. Heck, they didn’t even give the ATRP a long enough run to even become classic. People barely had a chance to get into them before they were pulled. Seems silly. I also think their quality is just so bad now that it’s easier to just keep making new products instead of trying to maintain some level of quality control.

• Joanna
              October 5, 2017 / 12:22 pm

I love atrp pants. Im pretty miffed.

October 3, 2017 / 9:04 pm

If you do a search, they pop up.

5. Veronica
    October 3, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Garnet define jacket shows the flower print in a pair of wuner unders i believe 🙂

• Helen
      October 4, 2017 / 2:19 pm

Good eye! I hope those come soon. I love the print but to me it’s more of a winter print, so I don’t want it on shorts…

6. Shadowy_lady
    October 3, 2017 / 3:29 pm

I’m not seeing the printed Train Times in the Canadian site. Did we not get them?
    Either way, I will get a Swiftly tank in Scarlet and that is it.

7. Jenn
    October 3, 2017 / 3:59 pm

The original CRB has also been uploaded. I hope we’ll get more colours 😊

October 3, 2017 / 4:54 pm

perhaps this is the start of something…

• Emily
      October 5, 2017 / 4:49 am

The navy, black, and white? Those have been there for awhile. They may go and come in availability. But they’ve been there. I wish they’d bring back the original CRB.

• Jenn
        October 5, 2017 / 7:49 am

I believe we had only black and white CRB on the Canadian site. This upload we got it in Heathered Deep Navy. Still happy with this one 🙂

October 3, 2017 / 4:36 pm

It would be really great if we could read the comments.

October 3, 2017 / 4:37 pm

wow i just posted that and comments instantly downloaded….???

10. janet
    October 3, 2017 / 6:43 pm

Has anyone here tried brushed luxtreme wunder unders? Are they super thick or can you get away with wearing them for indoor workouts?

11. Anon
    October 3, 2017 / 7:00 pm

So many goodies and I really had to limit myself to items that I know I will not get tired of. I am tired of buying and selling, lol. Ordered energy bra pleat it in black and swiftly ss in scarlet.

12. Christina
    October 3, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Did the Balance & Resist tights with the blue on the bottom upload in the US?

13. Kristy
    October 4, 2017 / 7:19 am

So much pretty. Loving finally seeing colours and gorgeous prints. Trying to be good and not order since I hit the Lululemon warehouse sale pretty hard this weekend!

14. Jill
    October 4, 2017 / 7:43 am

What does everyone think of train times? I need a pant that will suck in my muffin top and make my non-existent butt look like it has shape. Will train times work? I don’t live close enough to a store to be able to try them on.

• Mrs. O
      October 4, 2017 / 4:50 pm

I absolutely love the Train Times because of the very flattering and smoothing waist band. And the back seaming enhances the butt. The waist band is cut at an angle so I think that helps with the not causing muffin top. They can be a bit hard to get up at first but gets better the more you wear them. Stay TTS.

• Ms. M
        October 10, 2017 / 12:02 pm

Thanks Mrs. O ! I just picked them up in the beautiful new print. I have never worn full on lux before because i hate how tight they fit, but I really need a run tight for this weather – it’s getting too cold to keep wearing my speed ups 🙁 I love the waistband. It’s designed really well, it’s just the compression that bothers me. Good to know they get better!

15. Anon
    October 4, 2017 / 10:33 am

It’s OT, but I thought I would share this with you guys , especially those of you who doesn’t live near the store . I was officially told by two different eds that now LLL does price adjustments within 30 days of purchase, but it has to be based on web site price. So if it’s only other store’s md then it doesn’t count, but if the item went on md on web site they’ll do it. I got so excited that I forgot to ask if you still have to keep tags on or the item could be worn and all you have to do is just to bring the receipt?

• danika
      October 4, 2017 / 12:51 pm

thanks for letting us know. that sounds here good!

• Mrs. O
      October 4, 2017 / 4:52 pm

I was told that the tags need to be on but I just think it depends on your relationship with your store and the ed you happen to ask. My store is pretty lax with me. When eds call for me at another store, they are usually able to get the other store to match they’re in store markdown. It really depends on the store.

• Anon
        October 4, 2017 / 9:17 pm

I asked at another store and they told me that I don’t even have to bring the item or even receipt, they could look it up in my profile, but only 7 days within purchase . So yeah every store is different

• Sara
        October 4, 2017 / 10:25 pm

I think it’s ridiculous that you have to have a “relationship” with a store to get decent customer service. This is nothing against you Mrs. O, but wow, LLL really is something else.

• Mrs. O
          October 5, 2017 / 11:09 am

I hear ya! They should be consistent and offer it to everyone. Since each store is “independent” from each other (hence, the different markdowns) I guess it’s just the store. There’s one store in Maryland that won’t allow a phone sale without a gift card (per new LLL policy). They will not take a credit card. The reasoning — too much fraud. When I called GEC, they said it is not LLL’s overall policy and it shouldn’t be that way. So some stores provide better customer service than others.

16. Anon
    October 4, 2017 / 10:35 am

This post only shows 3 comments

• Cristina
      October 4, 2017 / 10:41 am

For a quick fix until I can get it sorted out, if you got your browser nav bar at the top of the page, go to ‘view’ and then click ‘reload page’. that should refresh it for you so that you see the most current version with all the comments.

17. ANON
    October 4, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Congratulations on your new home! I love the pics of your new kitchen you posted! Did you end up getting your dream home in the end? (it looks pretty dreamy!). Best wishes for the unpacking (10 years later I still find boxes…).

18. Klo
    October 4, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Stopped in for a look at the ring spun denim extra mile long sleeve. It’s not nearly as soft as the other colors due to the texture but it’s gorgeous. Ruffles, pleats and cuffins. It came home with me. Took my swiftly size. Love it

• Mrs. O
      October 4, 2017 / 4:57 pm

It’s not as soft as the dark olive one but definitely softer than the black and black/white one. I was very tempted to get another one!

19. Mrs. O
    October 4, 2017 / 4:56 pm

Cristina, I’m only now just seeing this post and the comments. I had been refreshing continuously since the new upload.

I think I’m going to try on the Frozen Flourish and Blue Camo pattern in store next week. Those prints look very promising. I already bought the Aura Dark Chrome Train Times Pant.

20. Emily
    October 5, 2017 / 4:42 am

I tried on the new print in the Train Times. I liked it, but there is a bit of fade with the stretch in my TTS (admittedly, I need to lose a few pounds and tone up my body). The material seemed pretty thick. They think it will be released in the Speed Up (at least crops) based on their upcoming display map. I really prefer side leg pockets in my run tights, so I’ll wait. I also tried on the Everlux, which is compressive and cool. But again, I prefer pockets if I’m spending that amount of money on running tights/crops.

21. Lin
    October 5, 2017 / 8:28 pm

OT – Has anyone receive a survey email and 20% discount from Lululemon? I’ve tried ordering something from WMTM and the 20% off was taken from the original price, not the markdown price. Boy, this company is dirty, even though the email says 20% off the purchase, not original price.

• Lin
      October 5, 2017 / 8:46 pm

I contacted the company and she said that the discount does not apply to WMTM, therefore the item on markdown went back to original price and then 20% was taken off. Athleta is not like that.

• Georgia Sweet
        October 6, 2017 / 12:10 pm

Ugh, that would make me really mad