Sneak Peek: Hong Kong Upload

Lululemon Hong Kong Sneak Peeks are up! I did a fit review of the Round Trip Jacket this past weekend. My recommendation was to size up in this jacket, and that was validated in the comments with some of you that have tried this jacket on and purchased it. My store only had pelt and olive but here is melanite and black.

Round Trip JacketRound Trip Jacket Melanite Round Trip Jacket Melanite Round Trip Jacket

Define Jacket wee are from space ice grey alpine white
Define Jacket wee are from space ice grey alpine white
Define Jacket wee are from space ice grey alpine white

Ooh this is a really pretty define jacket.

Power Pose TankPower Pose Tank

On The Fly Pant Melanite

On The Fly Pant Melanite

Swiftly Tech Racerback White/Dark CastSwiftly Tech SS White/Dark Cast Swiftly Tech SS White/Dark Cast

Align Pant IIAlign Pant II Melanite

Sweat About It TankSweat About It Tank

August 8, 2017 / 4:31 am

I hope those on the fly pants in melanite come to Aus!

2. Samantha
    August 8, 2017 / 5:12 am

The WAFS define is already on the US site. Even though I’d never wear them together, I like how they paired the WAFS power pose tank with the WAFS leggings. You can see the difference in color right next to each other, which is super helpful.

3. Anon
    August 8, 2017 / 5:38 am

I like the Swiftly s/s in white/dark cast. For these ombre ones, I reach for my black/red Canada Olympic one all the time. The On the Fly pants look good, too. I’m not gaga over the Round Trip Jacket at all; Pelt color aside, it’s not that special. Although good for LLL for making a non-boxy, somewhat flattering jacket with details. No thumbhole cuffs clearly a cost saving measure.

4. Mrs. O
    August 8, 2017 / 6:28 am

I’m liking the sneak peek items, especially the Round Trip Jacket and the Power Pose Tank. It’ll be nice to add another feminine jacket to my Define collection. Sadly, I only have one DSJ in my collection. So, the Round Trip Jacket is a definite purchase.

5. danika
    August 8, 2017 / 10:31 am

Round Trip jacket looks very promising. I actually like the fact that is does not have the thumbholes (they annoy me and I never use them on other jackets). I will have to try it on in the store and decide then. Love the ruching detail on the back.

6. FA
    August 8, 2017 / 12:06 pm

Wild Tanks are also back on the Hong Kong site. And the Free to Be Zen bra in Culture Clash print.

7. Anon
    August 8, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Tried on the round trip jacket in pelt and size up in the store today. It fits fine but looks dated.

8. Lulubell
    August 8, 2017 / 10:20 pm

I’m happy to see another WAFS print! Seems like we haven’t seen a pretty one in a long time!!